Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

Martina knew she was having knee problems because she was seeing a doctor over it and still did that to her knees the other night, she should have known better but let lust and alcohol get the better of her judgement imo she needs to be careful and take care of herself hate to see her harm herself long term  becuse of a lack of judgement and a few hours pleasure

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Martina knew she was having knee problems because she was seeing a doctor over it and still did that to her knees the other night, she should have known better but let lust and alcohol get the better of her judgement imo she needs to be careful and take care of herself hate to see her harm herself long term  becuse of a lack of judgement and a few hours pleasure

You sound like her father.

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

just making an observation hey i loved the sex they had and would not have missed it but to think it could cause her permanent harm is just not worth it 

I‘m an old man now and I‘ve got two artificial knees but not from kneeling in front of my girl friends. I just maltreated my skin then. But as a professional gymnast on an international level once I far too often landed on my buttocks or my knees instead on my feet. This is what caused long-term damages. And this is when my father enters the scene. He always warned me not to be too wild with girls. He had better recommended some less harmful sport to me. For instance swimming or playing chess. Don’t take me too seriously but sometimes I wish I could still kneel wildly in front of a wife and hurt the skin on my knees.

This is just a tought about today situation because obviously i dont have acess to her medical history😅,but its possible she never had any big injury,something broken so this knee,joint injury feels the "end of world" to her,but as with anyone else when she gets her act togheter,treatment and more time pass she will lead better with it.By the look of it now seems she already more calm.Kudos to Alberto to keep calm and doing that it helped,sometimes being a little older(if a can call old to a dude that not even reached 30 lol)can be good in many situations.

just watched the nude dance with Holly in the bathroom i didnt resub till after this happened but Damn that was pretty hot Martina needs to not lock herself into just Nelly im sure Holly and Alex and even Megan  would love to have a go at her,its funny all the girls in B4 will actually eat pussy even Megan and Gina from time to time but you go to B1 and B2 you cant pay any of them to actually really eat some pussy on cam

• Upvote 1

in a room where she has the pick of Megan Holly Alex and Nelly she picks Nelly again thats looking a little like a relationship i think all the other girls are more attractive than Nelly and dont have fake tits i dont know about any of you put in a room with all them Nelly would be my last choice but as Martina proves with being with Alburto looks are not the highest priority with her

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2