Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

9 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Emmitt, noted your comment, (just watched the nude dance with Holly in the bathroom). what is your source? CC premium?, public website?, or private friend?  Tried sending you a message, says you can't receive messages. 

i watched on the replay i resubed that night so i got the 24hrs prior to my resub

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Can't for the life of me fathom what would be so damn interesting on TV that I'd rather sit and jerk my meat rather than bang the hell out of that delicious goddess!!

I think we only get to see and hear what they want us to see and hear. I figure that why they go out on the balcony or into one of the bathrooms and close the door. No Cams/Mics.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

I think we only get to see and hear what they want us to see and hear. I figure that why they go out on the balcony or into one of the bathrooms and close the door. No Cams/Mics.

I know I would do that.

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Everyone has this video because they sub to RLC.  Three posts!  Stop your begging and sub yourself if you want it so badly.

actually with the lowest basic sub you do not have access to replays etc. at least the pop up kept telling me no go--might want to check before being all uppity--also ended the sub because chaturbate or any other cam site seemed to be more entertaining than this staged let me lay in bed with my legs spread and fake ass lesbians --luckily i did catch the m&n show before my sub ended but other than that it is pretty bad otherwise--

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JYBRD said:

I agree, but I think you missed my point.  I give zero fucks what they were watching on TV (and you could see it from cam 1). Point was, there's NOTHING that would be interesting enough on TV to distract me from sex with Martina.  If she was ever even remotely in the mood, I'd be all over that!!  Savvy?  He was just laying there rubbing himself with her in his lap for WAY too long.  What was the hold up, is all I was wondering? They did get to it, so there's that, but DAMN bro... I know I would be more motivated for sure!

1 hour ago, profish said:

actually with the lowest basic sub you do not have access to replays etc. at least the pop up kept telling me no go--might want to check before being all uppity--also ended the sub because chaturbate or any other cam site seemed to be more entertaining than this staged let me lay in bed with my legs spread and fake ass lesbians --luckily i did catch the m&n show before my sub ended but other than that it is pretty bad otherwise--

Not sure what your point is, but I will be "uppity" with people like you who contribute nothing but video begging to the forum all I want.  If you want the video pay for it.  It's that simple.

• Upvote 1