Lola & Hugo (2021) Part #3

The couples and singles that Beverley and Hugo invited at their old home were relaxed and hot.
What were the days...

Beverley and Hugo struggled all night but the guests were so shy and boring.I don't have any expectations from these guests. I don't think to watch them when they come back.

By the way,I hope Beverley goes back to VH with someone. She has great potential.

• Like 1

@HugoBeverley

42 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Whilst i lke Bev these two really piss me off now after that charade at their last apartment where they virtually took the members for mugs.

I know exactly what you mean. I had that too. The only thing is there aren't that great appartments anymore. Rather see them than annoying guys with their playstations and girls bored on their beds sleeping.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Whilst i lke Bev these two really piss me off now after that charade at their last apartment where they virtually took the members for mugs.

Non subs cannot be pissed off. They only get the 1st class view of hidden cam in the loggia or hall somewhere for the most part 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, fornika said:

Non subs cannot be pissed off. They only get the 1st class view of hidden cam in the loggia or hall somewhere for the most part 🤣

Never make such big assumptions my friend even though my friend Blue had a laugh :biggrin: Remember he who laughs last laughs longest ::)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1