Lola & Hugo (2021) Part #3

i really wonder what's going on in this apartment. Lola doesn't look happy at all, Bev is there very often and it looks more like Hugo and Bev are still/again a couple. How does Lola fit in and why did she move in there? Maybe @HugoBeverley can help us a bit? More questions than answers to me 🙂

3 minutes ago, chrd12345 said:

i really wonder what's going on in this apartment. Lola doesn't look happy at all, Bev is there very often and it looks more like Hugo and Bev are still/again a couple. How does Lola fit in and why did she move in there? Maybe @HugoBeverley can help us a bit? More questions than answers to me 🙂

I like him better with other girls, that brunette  yesterday was really hot!

Guest maitre197
On 3/4/2021 at 12:27 AM, coolcucumber said:

If Beverley is gonna stay 24/7 in this apartment, might as well change the apartment and name it back to Beverley and Hugo

Why H and B are still together?

After they left project all their money was concentreted on Hugo credit card. Hugo promised to returned a half of money, but for this  they must wiork  on the project again.  Indeed he spent the money on rent and foods.

4 hours ago, maitre197 said:

Why H and B are still together?

After they left project all their money was concentreted on Hugo credit card. Hugo promised to returned a half of money, but for this  they must wiork  on the project again.  Indeed he spent the money on rent and foods.

I just want Lola to be in this apartment most of the time, B and H can do whatever they want because i hardly watch them, only time i tune to watch this apartment is when Lola bates or have sex with people

• Like 1