B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

il y a 2 minutes, RAGNAR a dit :

MMM Radislava,your feet look so silky smooth,,wow. I love that sitting position,lol,,Thank you for being you.

Wow cute smile? There is no one word to describe how amazing she looks in any language but have to use multiple words like beautiful, pritty, gorgeous, cute, ravishing radislava

à l’instant, Goon564 a dit :

Wow cute smile? There is no one word to describe how amazing she looks in any language but have to use multiple words like beautiful, pritty, gorgeous, cute, ravishing radislava

There is no spot on her that is not amazing I can't find one. When she tried on the clothes to day some where not good looking but when she put them on they looked amazing and she looked stunningly beautiful

Just now, Goon564 said:

You saw her smile to the camera also? Pretty ravishing Radislava.

Just now, Goon564 said:

You saw her smile to the camera also? Pretty ravishing Radislava.

à l’instant, Goon564 a dit :

I don't miss much of her and the things she does for us and how she goes out of her way. She is by far a sweet beautiful goddess like women

When everyone looks at her pussy light rub I am looking at her face look for her reaction some or out of this world

Just now, Goon564 said:

When everyone looks at her pussy light rub I am looking at her face look for her reaction some or out of this world

Yes,and that little shy laugh afterward when she is done,so fucking sexy and cute at the same time.

• Like 1