B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

19 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Thanks  for the tip. I'm  from the US. I just talked to a guy from  the UK. I  can see your point. Once the card is used up it's  done. Don't  have to try to decouple from RLC. I follow Carl Vernon,  on YouTube,  it sounds like your restrictions are a lot worse than ours.

Apologies...I thought you Neil were both UK guys...

Yes, our restrictions are pretty tight, but Boris has a 'road plan' to lift them gradually over coming weeks and months. Our vaccination program is bubbling along nicely though...I got my jab on Sunday...😁

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Apologies...I thought you Neil were both UK guys...

Yes, our restrictions are pretty tight, but Boris has a 'road plan' to lift them gradually over coming weeks and months. Our vaccination program is bubbling along nicely though...I got my jab on Sunday...😁

I.ve had both jabs - extremely vulnerable and all that. Very vulnerable to viiewing pussy thats for sure 🤪

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

I just love watching Radislava smile,she is just one happy girl and when she smiles it just lights her up. Looked like she was dispensing something i thought were pills when she was eating,any ideas what that may have been?

She uses sweeteners when eating tomatoes and oranges, loads of them.

• Like 1

Just now, mspanker said:

She uses sweeteners when eating tomatoes and oranges, loads of them.

AHH thanks,and yes,loads of them,she was dispensing them like they were candy. Thanks monkey spanker,,lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1