B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

It was more of a public exhibitionist fantasy 🤣

It was a very long coat and if worn by a bloke ideal as  flashers gear. On a girl, I doubt it. Tell you what though, coats like that don't come cheap. She must earn a crust somehow other than RLC

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

same era as me then - good times eh? Think that was the most played of the MTH songs - good stuff!!!

15 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

same era as me then - good times eh? Think that was the most played of the MTH songs - good stuff!!!

You seem like a decent person. Do you have a subscription? I tried, but my credit card declined me. Any tips?

3 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

You seem like a decent person. Do you have a subscription? I tried, but my credit card declined me. Any tips?

Yes I have a sub, I'm fairly new but I have read this has happened to other people. I use a couple of different credit cards and not had a problem. I honestly cannot remember the reason posted - but it wasn't that long ago. Sorry can't help further

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes I have a sub, I'm fairly new but I have read this has happened to other people. I use a couple of different credit cards and not had a problem. I honestly cannot remember the reason posted - but it wasn't that long ago. Sorry can't help further

Just a thought - the B4 thread is the most popular and there are some very experienced members there. They may have the answer

8 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

It nice to see a few new guys here from UK! 👍
I sub on the sly, so I use a pre paid TravelMoney Mastercard which I purchased from the Post Office. I use to just put on £50/mth, which is the minimum you can put on. That way I can just pulled the RLC plug if it's not floating my boat, and don't have to face all the cancelling my sub shit. Last coupla months though, I've got 3 months sub. It's a pretty good saving at $99.99 for 3 months including 10 days replay instead of $45 for just 1 month...

Hope this helps Ken...

22 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Just a thought - the B4 thread is the most popular and there are some very experienced members there. They may have the answer

Careful there neil, them fighting words for the folks in the L&M thread.🤣🤣😂

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It nice to see a few new guys here from UK! 👍
I sub on the sly, so I use a pre paid TravelMoney Mastercard which I purchased from the Post Office. I use to just put on £50/mth, which is the minimum you can put on. That way I can just pulled the RLC plug if it's not floating my boat, and don't have to face all the cancelling my sub shit. Last coupla months though, I've got 3 months sub. It's a pretty good saving at $99.99 for 3 months including 10 days replay instead of $45 for just 1 month...

Hope this helps Ken...

Thanks  for the tip. I'm  from the US. I just talked to a guy from  the UK. I  can see your point. Once the card is used up it's  done. Don't  have to try to decouple from RLC. I follow Carl Vernon,  on YouTube,  it sounds like your restrictions are a lot worse than ours.

• Upvote 1

I just love watching Radislava smile,she is just one happy girl and when she smiles it just lights her up. Looked like she was dispensing something i thought were pills when she was eating,any ideas what that may have been?