B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

There's nowt poor about those titties. 🙂 And you'd love to get your hands on them Corvette. 🙂 And Sera is a beauty. 🙂 

I like Ariana's small tits and Radi's firm fake ones better than those heavy hangers. And she has a personality of a rock, not to mention her foolish touching and teasing everyday. 🙄👎

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I like Ariana's small tits and Radi's firm fake ones better than those heavy hangers. And she has a personality of a rock, not to mention her foolish touching and teasing everyday. 🙄👎

Come on, you couldn't have 2 months worth of fun with those puppies? 🙂 And yes she's a tease, a bloody good one at that, but if she did rub one out you'd be one of the first says omg that was amazing. 😉 As for her personality she has a good sense of humour from what I've seen.

I like her teasing and long may she do it at least for my entertainment. 🙂 

• Like 1

Just now, HappyChappie said:

Come on, you couldn't have 2 months worth of fun with those puppies? 🙂 And yes she's a tease, a bloody good one at that, but if she did rub one out you'd be one of the first says omg that was amazing. 😉 As for her personality she has a good sense of humour from what I've seen.

I like her teasing and long may she do it at least for my entertainment. 🙂 

IF she did bate I would be so shocked that I would die of a heart attack. Her touching and teasing is getting old. She doesn't turn me on at all. I have liked every girl on RLC, except for Sera. 😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

IF she did bate I would be so shocked that I would die of a heart attack. Her touching and teasing is getting old. She doesn't turn me on at all. I have liked every girl on RLC, except for Sera. 😉

You must has loved Assol and Amelie in B4 then. 🙂 

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Let me ask a question of you. Is Sera not bating a real problem? She shows all she as to the cameras and you can't say she hides. Why slate the girl?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Let me ask a question of you. Is Sera not bating a real problem? She shows all she as to the cameras and you can't say she hides. Why slate the girl?

I ask this question because everytime I give my compliments to Sera you run her down. Why?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I ask this question because everytime I give my compliments to Sera you run her down. Why?

Because I can't believe anyone would think she is a good person on here to watch considering she does nothing but teasing. 😏

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

Can you imagine rubbing Radislava down with oil or lotion?? 

Ok now stop      my perverted imagination was going along fine and then you had to bring rubbing her down with oil.... I can only take so much... now I have to sleep and look what you have done to me.... I am going to wake up with oil (or related gooey substance)  all over my freshly cleaned blankets..... I haven't even read the next comments and you have already deranged me.... 

18 hours ago, moos54 said:

I wouldn't want to spoil your illusions but all these masturbations are surely due to the bonus at the end of the month and not necessarily to an irrepressible desire to give herself big pleasure
The evolution of Radislava is very good for her as well as for the subscribers I suppose but from my point of view I do not feel that it happened really naturally, I could be wrong but I have the impression that she has changed in contact with Ariana, who seems to have made her understand all the benefits of not hiding and above all I have the impression that Radislava adapts to the desires of the members of the forum
I find it strange to see a reflection on the forum about the fact that her masturbation with the dildo was boring and without much pleasure, the next day as by magic she discovered that she had fingers :biggrin:

Dear moos, what is happening to me, I agree with your comment, maybe I am catching a strange disease

• Haha 3