B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

6 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Can we start a fund to send to Sera so she'll do a bate to Corvette's satisfaction.  I wanna see the heart attack!

She would never do it. She's just a  teaser and needs to be replaced. At this point I would be happy with Irma back in that room. 😏

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Radi this morning going out - her fashion sense is top drawer - she just looked WOW  If you saw her in the street it would be jaw dropping. Next time i'm in Barca 😳 I'll look out for her !!

Ahh? Not really, but do carry on.

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Radi this morning going out - her fashion sense is top drawer - she just looked WOW  If you saw her in the street it would be jaw dropping. Next time i'm in Barca 😳 I'll look out for her !!

Radi seemed to be on a regular schedule.  Out early and back around 3pm.  Probably going to class (english and spanish) as some had mentioned earlier.

Sera this week also seemed on be on a schedule.  She's dressed in the same outfit (blue warmup suit) for the past few days, usually out around noon and back in the evening.  And instead of the fanny pack she takes a knapsack.  Maybe also taking classes?

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I thought Radi looked stunning in an amzing coat, when she went out. Some one else did'nt Maybe one who shops at Marks and Sparks !!

But what was underneath the coat? 😍   Now you have me thinking like Mark Thompson. 🤣