B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (February)

11 minutes ago, TheDude212 said:

I don't think or assume anything. They can do whatever they want in their life. I'm just along for the ride.

I do 100% believe in not stopping a woman I'm in a relationship with in doing whatever she wants. I don't own her, nor do I want to. This doesn't mean I want to go fuck around on the side every Tuesday, But if she wants to, I mostly won't mind/care, and if she leaves, then it's not meant to be. it's as simple as that.

Excellent said ☺️😇

11 minutes ago, Jonnoh30 said:

The big thing is MONEY here people, if you think Martina is doing this for the love of Nelly then wow...... It was a glorious night though! Holly and Aleks was my favourite!

It has been mentioned that Martina isn’t getting paid for anything when in the villa .. I personally see it as she has found new friends and with one she enjoys the sex .. the unfortunate thing is that from everyone that seem to be free , she has sex with the one that shares the place with her husband 🤨

And in my opinion , there’s absolutely no feelings , just sex 😁 The problem is that it can become dangerous if they start doing it frequently and not like now  once per month for example .. Also mentioned that it wasn’t supposed to happen ( from the side of Nelly ) anything sexual again but their fuck during the night showed that both kind of need these moments .. also strange because they have good and enough sex from their men .. I will assume that they are both heavily lesbian experimenting and they like the feelings the sex gives to both of them 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Whatever their relationship is it works; they’ve been together for years. I remember when they were in the apartment where Masha is now years ago then they were in that big gaff in St P and had numerous pals staying over where Nellie was into the girls so personally I think that’s just their life style and they’re happy with it and no doubt making loads of money while they’re at it; good on them 👍

It is good for Bodgan that his wife sends him away so she can have sex with others? For real?

Money explains this bullshit, that is for sure, and that's why I say Nelly is taking advantage of the GOV shows to give herself a one-sided open relationship. All while Bodgan, though in a house full of girls, is not allowed to have any action on the side.

Very very strange.  I would be interested to see how nelly would react if Bodgan wanted to have sex with e.g. Holly. 😂

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is good for Bodgan that his wife sends him away so she can have sex with others? For real?

Money explains this bullshit, that is for sure, and that's why I say Nelly is taking advantage of the GOV shows to give herself a one-sided open relationship. All while Bodgan, though in a house full of girls, is not allowed to have any action on the side.

Very very strange.

No action that we see Alladino but then we don’t see what goes on outside 😉

5 minutes ago, Jonnoh30 said:

Site gets more traffic and the girls get paid more. Martina is exploring other ways to make money and if Alberto is in on this too then fuck me I'd play video games and mountain bike while my other half brings home the cash! haha

Both Bogdan and Alberto know of this .. Alberto seems to accept all while with Bogdan there was tension ..They never during the night fucked for the extra money as a show or for the cameras or whatever .. they fucked for themselves and they were 100% commited to one another .. affecting their real life , this is something we need to wait how it develops .. for sure , nothing comes without a price ( heavily bruised already 😂🤣 ) ..

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Both Bogdan and Alberto know of this .. Alberto seems to accept all while with Bogdan there was tension ..They never during the night fucked for the extra money as a show or for the cameras or whatever .. they fucked for themselves and they were 100% commited to one another .. affecting their real life , this is something we need to wait how it develops .. for sure , nothing comes without a price ( heavily bruised already 😂🤣 ) ..

I think it's pretty obvious that there really is an attraction between the two. I even realize that, although I have not seen anything of this event. I think the best indication of this was the event of the two in the room without cameras.

Only, from Bodgan's point of view, this should be even more alarming. I mean, he was literally be banished from his bedroom so that his wife can have sex with someone else, for real an not just a show. The whole thing is very selfish and heartless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

To be honest I don’t care about their stage morals; it’s bloody good adult entertainment which is why I watch it 👌

100% this. Preferred the holly/aleks moments last night myself, while Martina is very beautiful I just can't get into anything with nelly 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1