B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Anyway, my tip remains that it is smart to cancel RLC as soon as possible, because this way you avoid that RLC automatically renews because you forgot to cannel it at the end of the month.

Only issue with that is you lose the 10 day replay so even if you drop out for a week you would loose 10.

Probably i would of last time but i forgot ( you are right on that) but glad i didn't..as works a bit slack right now i have the time to just leave it running as nothing else on and restricted on doing anything else.

Is it worth it generally? Hard to say as we don't get new people so it can be stale, but with curfews etc tenants are forced to be home more where as if it was summer and all normal there would be more empty times and away icons.

Havent been on long enough to see the pool get used at B4

YMMV

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Alladino said:

@Noldus explained it well, there is only the first 24h are retrospective.

One more tip from me: For most people, it is useful to cancel RLC as soon as possible. The purchased time unfortunately is preserved, but you avoid that you automatically pay for another month at the end of the term.

Anyway, don't be to sad, this event was probably nowhere near as good as portrayed by many here.

Sorry to interfere , but what these two girls did was some of the best lesbian sex you have ever seen , without any trace of exaggerating by me ..

I usually disagree with you but at least your opinion I respect because you speak with facts and of what you witness ( till recently that you canceled ) . I could never expect from you to judge something as “ nowhere near as good “ when you didn’t see it , had no personal criticism and judgement with your own eyes . It is a pity to drive other people opinions minds by judging something you didn’t see , this I never expected from you to be honest . 

I guess you would advice friends or others for a movie or series you aren’t watching never to see it because , well ,just because it can’t be as good as so many say  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

Only issue with that is you lose the 10 day replay so even if you drop out for a week you would loose 10.

Probably i would of last time but i forgot ( you are right on that) but glad i didn't..as works a bit slack right now i have the time to just leave it running as nothing else on and restricted on doing anything else.

Is it worth it generally? Hard to say as we don't get new people so it can be stale, but with curfews etc tenants are forced to be home more where a it it was summer and all normal there would be more empty times and away icons.

YMMV

When RLC extended the time limit for replay from one week to 10 days, I was really surprised. It would have been much better to invest some money in new apartments, so there is really something to watch. Especially with apartments like Leora, it is a total waste to keep the same daily routine for 10 days. Once you've seen one day, you know them all.

In general, I recommend to record the few events that really interest you in the long run on video. This is the only way to play them back even after the 10-day replay. The 10 days of replay are only really useful for people who were on vacation during the period and really want to catch up.

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sorry to interfere , but what these two girls did was some of the best lesbian sex you have ever seen , without any trace of exaggerating by me ..

I usually disagree with you but at least your opinion I respect because you speak with facts and of what you witness ( till recently that you canceled ) . I could never expect from you to judge something as “ nowhere near as good “ when you didn’t see it , had no personal criticism and judgement with your own eyes . It is a pity to drive other people opinions minds by judging something you didn’t see , this I never expected from you to be honest . 

I guess you would advice friends or others for a movie or series you aren’t watching never to see it because , well ,just because it can’t be as good as so many say  

I do not regret not have seen the event. I read about it the morning after and was aware that I could have watched it on replay. I deliberately chose not to, and honestly, the way RLC is generally trending, I would have recommended this decision also to everyone else.

The reason why I stopped paying for RLC is that they are currently lacking in real content in general. A single event, in a single apartment is not enough. Especially for people who haven't even seen the development up to this point, this kind of event is certainly no reason to waste money. For me, RLC was never just the sexual events, but the view into the lives of the residents in general. Most on RLC no longer conforms to this value, but are silly shows that are lifeless and inauthentic.

BTW, In a few months RLC will probably be broke anyway. If the event was really that good, it will be available for viewing then at the latest, because no one will have to worry about RLC blocking their account anymore. 😂

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I do not regret not have seen the event. I read about it the morning after and was aware that I could have watched it on replay. I deliberately chose not to, and honestly, the way RLC is generally trending, I would have recommended this decision also to everyone else.

The reason why I stopped paying for RLC is that they are currently lacking in real content in general. A single event, in a single apartment is not enough. Especially for people who haven't even seen the development up to this point, this kind of event is certainly no reason to waste money. For me, RLC was never just the sexual events, but the view into the lives of the residents in general. Most on RLC no longer conforms to this value, but are silly shows that are lifeless and inauthentic.

BTW, In a few months RLC will probably be broke anyway. If the event was really that good, it will be available for viewing then at the latest, because no one will have to worry about RLC blocking their account anymore. 😂

You didn’t answer my question of how you criticize it as not good and why suggesting to others like that . All the rest , I am not wishing to answer as the time will give answers and will be both in the forum to comment 

• Like 1

if you watch or not watch it is entirely up to you, but as one poster has already said, it was probably the best action seen on RLC for a long time. No exaggeration. The whole evening was good to watch, if that counts for anyhting, but if you are only interested in the sex, then so be it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You didn’t answer my question of how you criticize it as not good and why suggesting to others like that . All the rest , I am not wishing to answer as the time will give answers and will be both in the forum to comment 

Although I have not seen it, I have good reason to believe that it probably not worth the 45$ someone would have to pay the day after to watch it on replay. I know the hype that is built up around these kinds of events in this forum, and especially for long time non-customers (people who haven't even followed the story) it makes , i my view, no sense to fall for RLC just for this one event.

As I said, RLC currently consists of too little real content and far too many bullshit shows. A statement that I can make very confidently, since I have been watching the decline of RLC for months, always hoping that they might improve again.

BTW, to all those who are undecided about joining RLC: More than 24h have past since the event. It is no more in replay for new customers. RLC is back to boring bullshit shows not worth the 45$.

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

no nelly and bogdan then no martina in B4,i really dont see M going to B4 witout N being there but i could be wrong

Well Martina as struck up a friendships with Megan, Holly and Alek as well as Nelly. 

Nelly and Bogdan would be better off in their own apartment.

• Upvote 2