B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

5 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

if you watch or not watch it is entirely up to you, but as one poster has already said, it was probably the best action seen on RLC for a long time. No exaggeration. The whole evening was good to watch, if that counts for anyhting, but if you are only interested in the sex, then so be it.

This is my .02 whether you want it or not.  I just spent over an hour catching up on 90 pages of the events of this house and how a lot of you think it was the best events to ever take place on RLC since sliced bread!  Not being a viewer leaves me wide open for criticism and bashing but I'm a person that can take it.  The events that took place (N&M/H&A) were all planned from the get go and if you think anything different, you're wrong.  Bogdan was sent packing by Sergeant Nelly with said plan firmly in progress.  The usual party bath took place with the snacks, then the parings took place just like they were supposed too.  I'm sure the sex between N&M was great because they are top show persons, personally I would have rather watched H&A if I had my choice.  Why was it so awesome?  Well, when you read the forum and you're not a viewer, you seem to get more out of what has gone on and let me tell you, for the last several months it has been quite the borefest on RLC.  So I can see where some of you children might have got your rocks off by what took place because it was something that was really needed.  You people are a funny lot that's for damn sure!!

• Sad 2

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

After M&A , N&B “answering” with their own way to anyone  of us questioning how their relation is , problems , tensions and so on .. as it is known , actions speak louder that words and they simply just did that ... on the other hand , this destroys the thoughts of many people that both these couples have extended problems .. like all couples , they have issues , nothing strange with that .. but I believe we shouldn’t question the feelings that any of them have towards each of their partner ☺️

FFS Dr. OZ....give it a fucking rest please!!  The script writers for RLC used to work for Saturday Night Live and if that doesn't explain enough, then nothing will.  N&B are all about the drama and shows and one day you will wake up and realize that or maybe when you reach puberty!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is my .02 whether you want it or not.  I just spent over an hour catching up on 90 pages of the events of this house and how a lot of you think it was the best events to ever take place on RLC since sliced bread!  Not being a viewer leaves me wide open for criticism and bashing but I'm a person that can take it.  The events that took place (N&M/H&A) were all planned from the get go and if you think anything different, you're wrong.  Bogdan was sent packing by Sergeant Nelly with said plan firmly in progress.  The usual party bath took place with the snacks, then the parings took place just like they were supposed too.  I'm sure the sex between N&M was great because they are top show persons, personally I would have rather watched H&A if I had my choice.  Why was it so awesome?  Well, when you read the forum and you're not a viewer, you seem to get more out of what has gone on and let me tell you, for the last several months it has been quite the borefest on RLC.  So I can see where some of you children might have got your rocks off by what took place because it was something that was really needed.  You people are a funny lot that's for damn sure!!

Thank you!!

• Like 1

I even like Megs tits in that nightgown? outfit .. it was such a treat seeing them out while cooking yesterday.... my kind of tits .... so full,  perfect nipples , a little natural hang,,,, but even packed in this nightgown is hot !   

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told she is with one of the guys that visited the house yesterday.

Guys visited yesterday?

Didnt see any guys, N and M left ..H M and A sat outside most of the day, eat together, watched tv and bed.

Gina was out until just before 10, and was alone

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Guys visited yesterday?

Didnt see any guys, N and M left ..H M and A sat outside most of the day, eat together, watched tv and bed.

Gina was out until just before 10, and was alone

I thought he said yesterday, it might have been the day before.  If you have replay, go back and see when the outside cameras were UM and also look for her going into the garage while they were there and retrieving a bad that had MacDonald's (for one person) in it along with some new clothes.......i can't make this shit up, it's all right there in front of every viewer!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1