B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

12 minutes ago, qwertyuiop23213123123 said:

I probably did something really stupid: I paid for a membership at RLC to watch the scene b'ween martina and nelly but apparently it's too late, cos they only let you see the last 24h.

Did I loose it just like my money or there is a way to see thescenes?

Replay is over ten days, but when you sign up for the first time, you start with one day and build up to ten. So unfortunately, you are a few hours late

25 minutes ago, qwertyuiop23213123123 said:

I probably did something really stupid: I paid for a membership at RLC to watch the scene b'ween martina and nelly but apparently it's too late, cos they only let you see the last 24h.

Did I loose it just like my money or there is a way to see thescenes?

@Noldus explained it well, there is only the first 24h are retrospective.

One more tip from me: For most people, it is useful to cancel RLC as soon as possible. The purchased time unfortunately is preserved, but you avoid that you automatically pay for another month at the end of the term.

Anyway, don't be to sad, this event was probably nowhere near as good as portrayed by many here.

• Upvote 1

Garage...a pet peeve of mine, Ok so reasons to visit..its raining need a cigarette...get the car..put something in storage..get something out..all valid points ...

Ok so Alek, up and in the kitchen makes a drink. She likes alone time in the morning/just getting up..i respect that i am the same, don't talk before my second coffee..however after making it slips into the garage...

Sun is shining, its dry can see that clearly so easy enough for a fag outside, managed it the last few days..Dont think there is a car in there and no way she drives and wasn't carrying anything but the mug.

So the only reason is to be off cam, which can be done easily enough inside and plenty of places to make private calls.

Sunday rant over..now back to the wheres Boggy issue 🕵️‍♀️

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

@Noldus explained it well, there is only the first 24h are retrospective.

One more tip from me: For most people, it is useful to cancel RLC as soon as possible. The purchased time unfortunately is preserved, but you avoid that you automatically pay for another month at the end of the term.

Anyway, don't be to sad, this event was probably nowhere near as good as portrayed by many here.

I take it you didnt see it then?

Lot of folks did and seems all have the same opinion..

Would say it was in some of the top moments , certainly in my time on RLC

For those asking nobody will post as it will be an automatic ban by RLC, might be lucky and someone with good edit skills and a way to bypass the watermark .. dots protection etc will do, prob on a hot**opes if anywhere otherwise unlikely.

Just now, mspanker said:

I take it you didnt see it then?

Lot of folks did and seems all have the same opinion..

Would say it was in some of the top moments , certainly in my time on RLC

For those asking nobody will post as it will be an automatic ban by RLC, might be lucky and someone with good edit skills and a way to bypass the watermark .. dots protection etc will do, prob on a hot**opes if anywhere otherwise unlikely.

The past shows that this forum often exaggerates. I thought about giving money again and then decided otherwise.

I would have been really interested in the event between Nelly and Martina, but to spend so much money? No, Sorry, it's not worth it.

Anyway, my tip remains that it is smart to cancel RLC as soon as possible, because this way you avoid that RLC automatically renews because you forgot to cannel it at the end of the month.

• Sad 1