B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I thought he said yesterday, it might have been the day before.  If you have replay, go back and see when the outside cameras were UM and also look for her going into the garage while they were there and retrieving a bad that had MacDonald's (for one person) in it along with some new clothes.......i can't make this shit up, it's all right there in front of every viewer!!

Yep saw all that except any guys - must be some other cams not on my list 🤨

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I asked that question to him and he told me that both Megan and Aleksandra waved to them not only from the kitchen but from Megans balcony as well.  Not only that, who brought the MacDonalds for one and the new clothes to her?

In other words....tell me what you apparently didn't see LMAO!!

33 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I asked that question to him and he told me that both Megan and Aleksandra waved to them not only from the kitchen but from Megans balcony as well.  Not only that, who brought the MacDonalds for one and the new clothes to her?

I would say both right..bit sad  i can do this but here goes... she was in her room until 1037..went down to the fitness room and outside. Sat alone then went back in , she didnt meet anyone but then did get a message, scampered to the garage at 12.11 and came out moments later with a bag. Went to the kitchen with Holly to eat it

So yes someone brought her some stuff but other than it must be who did the pool it could be anyone.

Pleased for her, shes a nice lass and if she has life outside fair play to her.

Edit in shes back now 19.44pm.. @Noldus eat your heart out on that timekeeping..move over buddy.🕵️‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

I would say both right..bit sad  i can do this but here goes... she was in her room until 1037..went down to the fitness room and outside. Sat alone then went back in , she didnt meet anyone but then did get a message, scampered to the garage at 12.11 and came out moments later with a bag. Went to the kitchen with Holly to eat it

So yes someone brought her some stuff but other than it must be who did the pool it could be anyone.

Pleased for her, shes a nice lass and if she has life outside fair play to her.

Yep, good for her....bad for y'all !!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why do you think it was a guy and not a woman?

You don't think it could have been the pool guy / gardener that brought her the bag?  The outside cameras were UM and they waved through the kitchen window which is right next to the pool.

And what makes you think that's who she's with today?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yep, good for her....bad for y'all !!

I would miss her for sure , brings a strange vib to the place, but in a good way.

Seems as mad as a box of frogs sometimes and bundles of energy.

If her times up and shes got someone waiting outside for her all the best. She would be welcomed back for sure.

Already writing her off..bit sad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

You don't think it could have been the pool guy / gardener that brought her the bag?  The outside cameras were UM and they waved through the kitchen window which is right next to the pool.

A secret note in the bag..she read it then swallowed it ..the new Agent Hunt...if you accept this mission....

Your right, we cannot unless someone has a direct line or a translation of all her calls or cloned her phone for sms

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Well, just a hunch on my part but when she gets home I'm willing to be that the clothes that were bought for her by someone will be the clothes she has on when she comes home...like I said, just a hunch.

I was told in speculation on this viewers part that she was meeting up with whomever bought her the clothes and food and maybe it was a woman, who knows...but it's really nothing more or nothing less.  Just asking questions Ash, that's all.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, mspanker said:

I would miss her for sure , brings a strange vib to the place, but in a good way.

Seems as mad as a box of frogs sometimes and bundles of energy.

If her times up and shes got someone waiting outside for her all the best. She would be welcomed back for sure.

Already writing her off..bit sad.

How can I be writing her off?  FFS I don't even watch the chick Spanky.  If truth be known from me at least, I think once a girl has had her shot at stardom on RLC, I think they should never be seen from again!!

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How can I be writing her off?  FFS I don't even watch the chick Spanky.  If truth be known from me at least, I think once a girl has had her shot at stardom on RLC, I think they should never be seen from again!!

no..i was writing her off not you...calm down..and thats Mr Spanky to you..😛

i agree fresh faces would be nice.  But Covid has played a major part in choice..Thats why i think its strange if Alek goes unless it is her choice, which it might well be.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

no..i was writing her off not you...calm down..and thats Mr Spanky to you..😛

i agree fresh faces would be nice.  But Covid has played a major part in choice..Thats why i think its strange if Alek goes unless it is her choice, which it might well be.

LOL OK Mr Spanky!

Personally, I don't think Covid has anything to do with it....just my opinion of course.  It's too easy for everyone to blame Covid for the laziness of RLC.  People can still travel around the world but have to go through a quarantine process when they reach their destinations.  N&B are behind what is going on in Barcelona and they are getting their group set up the way they want it.  Worst thing for RLC and Barcelona is N&B and that's the truth!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2