B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

I sense there are moves afoot - N&B & Monica left B5 together but don 't think Martina would go anywhere without Alberto. May be well off track if Nelly and Martina shack up together but how would that work with the Bog and RLC. Many questions which could be answered over the coming weeks.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

After M&A , N&B “answering” with their own way to anyone  of us questioning how their relation is , problems , tensions and so on .. as it is known , actions speak louder that words and they simply just did that ... on the other hand , this destroys the thoughts of many people that both these couples have extended problems .. like all couples , they have issues , nothing strange with that .. but I believe we shouldn’t question the feelings that any of them have towards each of their partner ☺️

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

I must say I prefer Megan cooking topless and in her red lace panties and Holly sitting eating her porridge with her legs up on the chair showing her pussy in her see through red panties...... oh ! Bogdan is home  with them ....