Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

3 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

The two anti-heroes Bog and Al seem to cope with their special situation quite differently. Bog - sad, frustrated and annoyed. Al relatively quiet and cool. The main reason for this difference may be that Alberto doesn’t really know the truth. When Martina came home with bruises on her knees and elbow last time he associated this with too much drinking and falling. And yesterday he thought Martina would go to the B 4 party. Martina is no liar but she is a bit economical with the truth.

I haven't read the next bunch of comments ... but I get so furiated with this speculation that Alberto Or Bog don't know what is going on esp. ALBERTO as in your assumptions ..CAMERAS !!!!  RLC memberships ...CC Forums GET REAL !!!!! YOU GUYS 

Al has seen them flirting , apparently translators have explained they discuss M&A the get togethers ????  They know well whats going on... do you think they lie to their mates (CAMERAS)... no show at this party  and so and so on.....get Real and STOP   WE DO NOT KNOW   their level of awareness, feelings, acceptance   STOP 

AND RIGHT NOW BOTH GIRLS ARE JOKING AND ENJOYING GREAT HAPPY TALK WITH BOTH THEIR MATES...   even the big dog is wagging his tail

no sadness, no doom and gloom...  the girls are enjoying their bi curious sex ....and the guys know it and are going thru their  own acceptance of this fact ... not all this myriad of OUR Bullshit of hapless male partners ... relationship failures and new lesbo apt.   Nonsense STOP

I'm done with the stupidity and ignorance so many of you keep beating to fucking death.... try LOGIC not assumption ... so carry on, as so many need to do... good luck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, philo said:

I don't understand their language but there are many elements of body language that are universal. whatever Martina is telling Alberto is making him very horny. Is it at all possible that she is sharing some details about her exploits and that it is exciting him? I watched him closely when he attended the party at B4 during the holiday. I saw that he followed Martina and Nelly around all evening watching them sensuously dance and kiss.  My observations are that he got excited then and that he is excited about their relationship. I think that when he pats her on the ass and starts grinning is that he is even teasing her about it. That's what I am seeing. 

I saw them in the kitchen. As she was making her dinner, she was talking to him. He did get excited. He bent down and was rubbing her ass and pussy under her shorts.She seemed to act to it in a very positive manner. I agree with you, Philo A. seems to sexually enjoy the stories.

7 hours ago, yelt said:

I agree with you about Nelly. Alberto commented long ago in disappointment, why couldn't Martina be attached to some other than Nelly.  I understand attraction but thought Martina was looking to upgrade her life.  Nelly, is a disappointment.  Looking back, Nelly have never been talented at anything. It has been Bogdan that has kept her alive and in the picture. Esle wise she is worthless. I believe she is on her way to destroying the relationship with Bogdan and assisting with downgrading the one Martina has, had with Alberto.   Could be that they are laughing at us all..all the way to the bank.  I am considering no longer paying for such nonsense..getting very dull along with the rest of B4. 

then stop paying ...cause from the free seats I am seeing better than you are ...

Nelly had a serious Massage and holistic practise in Russia  9and possibly carrying Bog) what did Bog ever do and is doing...at his age playing caretaker to whore house ..way to carry Nelly but again I don't know their life situation or their big picture ...

you know !!! Martina wanted to UPGRADE  her life  ..from pictures and videos   (sure schooling , sure everyone tries to improve our lives) but you think a brief current lustful encounter is so life changing and fits into some upgrading movement ... girls just getting their bi curious rocks off .. back to the Dogs and Bogs it looks like 

and not only laughing to the bank... but laughing at all this tedious gossip, life couching hahahahahaa  from likely, old  bored men ... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

It looks like Martina is home.  Clearly kills the knee surgery theory.  I figured it could be possible given all of the issues with her knee, but I would think that Alberto would have stayed with her at the hospital if that's where she was last night.  Out with Nelly at an undisclosed location (as both were absent) seems probable, but I'm sure we'll never know unless Martina talks... and someone translates. 😉🤣

No need to translate (but always nice and appreciated what translators bring to some sense of facts) 

the thing is their recent past clearly suggest their lust for each other and lust craves quenching ...  so I will speculate they had a nice private and personal get together (nothing hidden from their mates - haters and speculators maybe and maybe not to be center of attention to all the other partiers)) cause it is otherwise  naïve  to speculate that they went out to an overnight church retreat or Nelly helping Martina CRAM for her next exam.... I believe she helped Martina by CRAMMING several fingers up her little ass hole and all areas around there...

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Martina exaggerated the truth...out right lied. And not telling the truth in a relationship leads to other things. It will get found out. It will get found out and Martina is going to be left with discussing Nelly because she feel so passionate about Nelly.  Maybe back with Marta or her family. Two guys as always being taken advantage of, especially feel bad for Bogdan. Nelly doesn't know what she has?  Alberto is fairly intelligent, the truth will be found and I can see him moving on.  It will be interesting how all this plays and worth watching.  

pure speculation and mysogony...  

1 hour ago, philo said:

I don't understand their language but there are many elements of body language that are universal. whatever Martina is telling Alberto is making him very horny. Is it at all possible that she is sharing some details about her exploits and that it is exciting him? I watched him closely when he attended the party at B4 during the holiday. I saw that he followed Martina and Nelly around all evening watching them sensuously dance and kiss.  My observations are that he got excited then and that he is excited about their relationship. I think that when he pats her on the ass and starts grinning is that he is even teasing her about it. That's what I am seeing. 

patting her on the ass at B4 just means have fun sweetheart ..another example that he isn't a crying looser cause he is loosing his  girlfriend of 15 years to an old preying devious lesbian manipulator and relationship killer ..) He KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON ....  they be cool 

38 minutes ago, philo said:

Good observation! I missed that. Reminds me of the matching bracelets that Leora and Malia wear.

guys.... girls are funny and sweet like that ...they wear friendship (even Love and BFF) bracelets, trade clothes, walk around naked together , take baths ... saffic innocence...

homo paranoid, mysogenistic men will never get this ... or enjoy this  and no I don't want to trade shorts with you weirdos... 

the bracelets are not some great proclamation we are now exclusive lesbo lovers crashing and burning our relationships of many years ... just girlies being sweet in their new friendship ...with Fingers pounding Benefits....

Nelly and Martina needed to talk calmly, with no alcohol involved. They also had sex last night, but that was not the main purpose of the meeting...

They have set up the basis for a future close relationship, compatible with the relationships they have with Alberto and Bogdan.

In the case of Alberto, he is fully aware of everything since the beginning and is OK with it. Martina has provided to him all the latest details today in the kitchen and during lunch.

Bogdan (as I understood from other conversations, I cannot translate them) was aware of their first two sexual encounters, and was reluctant for Nelly to have this kind of relationship with Martina, he thinks this is unfair because he is not going to have something equivalent.

But something changed this week, he seems to have consented Nelly to meet Martina, she has already brief him and they look nice in the bed right now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, emnv said:

Nelly and Martina needed to talk calmly, with no alcohol involved. They also had sex last night, but that was not the main purpose of the meeting...

They have set up the basis for a future close relationship, compatible with the relationships they have with Alberto and Bogdan.

In the case of Alberto, he is fully aware of everything since the beginning and is OK with it. Martina has provided to him all the latest details today in the kitchen and during lunch.

Bogdan (as I understood from other conversations, I cannot translate them) was aware of their first two sexual encounters, and was reluctant for Nelly to have this kind of relationship with Martina, he thinks this is unfair because he is not going to have something equivalent.

But something changed this week, he seems to have consented Nelly to meet Martina, she has already brief him and they look nice in the bed right now.

WOW  we have a psychic, clairvoyant in the group...

this a perfect example of someone, in every !!!! statement he made 100 % imagination and speculation ...oh sorry ..they talked part is likely a safe observation 

""Bogdan (as I understood from other conversations, I cannot translate them)""  wow 

• Like 1