Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

24 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Also, they used to lie together watching tv, and sometimes something would start. Not anymore, no sleeping together, no lying together, things have changed. They still fuck, but I wonder how much the at least two Nellie episodes ,have changed things? When you don't speak the language, just observation makes it tough.

Good observation!

I have seen them recently lying on the couch together watching tv.

• Like 1

A comment concerning M&A , N&B and N&M... what is it with all people here and what everyone expects to have with M&N ? Do we want them to quit their men ? Are we just gossiping because of the incidents ? They had 3 times pure sex , what does it mean ? That they suddenly fell in love and they can’t be away from their men and need to meet and fuck ? Can’t we just say that things happened and simply life goes on ? Why should we search or create “ ghost stories “‘when nothing really strange  hasn’t happened for whoever has been following and observing these people not just the last two - three months but the last 3-5 years .. yes , sex happened but considering that this will end their current relations because of the lust moments and feelings at the certain times that things happened , I find it a bit exaggerating  in my humble opinion . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

A comment concerning M&A , N&B and N&M... what is it with all people here and what everyone expects to have with M&N ? Do we want them to quit their men ? Are we just gossiping because of the incidents ? They had 3 times pure sex , what does it mean ? That they suddenly fell in love and they can’t be away from their men and need to meet and fuck ? Can’t we just say that things happened and simply life goes on ? Why should we search or create “ ghost stories “‘when nothing really strange  hasn’t happened for whoever has been following and observing these people not just the last two - three months but the last 3-5 years .. yes , sex happened but considering that this will end their current relations because of the lust moments and feelings at the certain times that things happened , I find it a bit exaggerating  in my humble opinion . 

“Humble opinion” - Don’t you mix up “humble” with smart-aleck or conceited?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Another good observation, they sleep separately very often since they started in the project, so for 4 years
I don't think there is a Nelly effect in their relationship even though people would like to believe it :biggrin:

As a side issue, he's playing 2..3..4+ hors of video games nightly w/ Martina usually in the bedroom reading a book or on the computer.  This is a bad habit for any couple that only slowly deteriorates a relationship.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

As a side issue, he's playing 2..3..4+ hors of video games nightly w/ Martina usually in the bedroom reading a book or on the computer.  This is a bad habit for any couple that only slowly deteriorates a relationship.

I think if they don’t neglect one another and Alberto ( Martina ) fulfill lots of relationship things , I can’t see why it shouldn’t work between them even if he plays more hours 😎 . Plus , if Martina is annoyed , she should simply open her mouth and tell him ... but that’s of course the problems of most couples , that after a certain point they stop “ talking” and a minor problem can become big and difficult to solve it or face it .. but these two , they share everything and I believe for people who observe them more carefully than the majority who pay more attention only the last 3-4 months , i don’t think they find lots of differences of what has been happening between them al these years with RLC 

It sounds to me like the people who believe that two people are born to be together forever are getting worried. If we  look only at recent RLC history, let us be reminded of Masha and Sasha, Eva and Sam, Thomas and Vanessa, Piper and Taylor, Susan and Hector, Leora and Paul...I could go on but I think some may get the message with these few examples. No one BELONGS to anyone else, in spite of whatever romantic stories and fantasies we have been trained to believe in. It is even rare in nature that animals have only one mate forever.  So there seems to be more people in the forum trying to protect the status of Bogdan and Alberto (I would include Paul as well) than they (B, A, and P) themselves have demonstrated. The social scientists call that "projection". Are we really that concerned that people chat about Nelly and Martina fucking on an electronic platform designed especially for that purpose?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, philo said:

It sounds to me like the people who believe that two people are born to be together forever are getting worried. If we  look only at recent RLC history, let us be reminded of Masha and Sasha, Eva and Sam, Thomas and Vanessa, Piper and Taylor, Susan and Hector, Leora and Paul...I could go on but I think some may get the message with these few examples. No one BELONGS to anyone else, in spite of whatever romantic stories and fantasies we have been trained to believe in. It is even rare in nature that animals have only one mate forever.  So there seems to be more people in the forum trying to protect the status of Bogdan and Alberto (I would include Paul as well) than they (B, A, and P) themselves have demonstrated. The social scientists call that "projection". Are we really that concerned that people chat about Nelly and Martina fucking on an electronic platform designed especially for that purpose?

Nicely said here 😇

Not bad Phil..... The only thing missing is peoples choice to accept ( perhaps unnatural) norms of their choosing or beliefs

. Nothing to be worried about..... just people working off their decided belief structures.... as I discussed with sexy girl... the amazing part of truth is it can altered, or changed ...... or Not....

Love your POV   it is timely for the incessant banter of being so involved with these actors lives... but like opinions and advice etc.... it is usually more reflective (or insightful) of the people giving (or projecting ) it