Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

7 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Exactement !

Martina a eu finalement pitié d'Alberto et accepte finalement d'aller dans la chambre pour le devoir conjugal c'est le moins qu'elle puisse faire pour que son homme soit tolérant.

Je n'ai d'ailleurs pas publier la vidéo il fessait trop sombre de toute façon ce n'était pas intéressant à voir.

Exactly!

Martina finally took pity on Alberto and finally agrees to go to the bedroom for marital duty it is the least she can do to make her man tolerant.

I did not publish the video by the way, it was too dark anyway it was not interesting to see.

Well at least we got to see something. They didnt sneak off somewhere and try to hide it. They didnt appear drunk either.

• Confused 1

Maybe I'm looking too deep into these two.  I sense a different vibe from her since she hooked up with Nelly a few days ago.  Aside from her health being in question (maybe she's PMS or under the weather), she's not as affectionate to Alberto (yes, it's only been a few days).   And while, as I've read, he plays video games for hours (ignoring her) and its common practice, it still isn't a good sign regarding communication.

Side note:  How often have they gone to sleep together and had sex?  My guess is not very often.  Either they bang after lunch, or when he sees her ass wiggle in the kitchen, or when he sees her bating on the couch.  In other words, where's the normalcy (for whatever normal is), in their relationship.  There should be some minimal level of routine for couples to interact (whether social or being intimate).

Or...as I said, maybe I'm looking for something that doesn't exist.

• Like 1

Right before they went into the bedroom A. asked M. a question  (voice inflection) and she answered si. I wonder if he asked her if she came? When they went the bedroom it didn't last long. A. has good staying power,so he must have been close. It seems that Tibor always makes sure Linda cums. A. not so much. I've seen  M. lying on the bed, A. leaves her, she sometimes looks frustrated. Peggy Lee song "Is that all there is"?

Maybe she has communicated this to A. Maybe Nellie is paying off.

Il ne lui restera plus que sa main droite un jour.

Son seul espoir serait qu'ils déménagent loin de Barcelone et qu'ils quittent les caméras RLC.

One day Alberto will only have his right hand to satisfy himself.

His only hope would be for them to move away from Barcelona and leave the RLC cameras.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Il ne lui restera plus que sa main droite un jour.

Son seul espoir serait qu'ils déménagent loin de Barcelone et qu'ils quittent les caméras RLC.

One day Alberto will only have his right hand to satisfy himself.

His only hope would be for them to move away from Barcelona and leave the RLC cameras.

I'm just talking out of my butt, but I don't see what M & A have in common.  He rides bikes, correct?  She doesn't.  He's a religious gamer.  She plays on occasion but for hours and hours. The only thing I see they have in common is they both like to cook (but he doesn't like to clean).

They have an emotional bond. Just don't know if it can last long term (i.e. once she hits 30).

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

I'm just talking out of my butt, but I don't see what M & A have in common.  He rides bikes, correct?  She doesn't.  He's a religious gamer.  She plays on occasion but for hours and hours. The only thing I see they have in common is they both like to cook (but he doesn't like to clean).

They have an emotional bond. Just don't know if it can last long term (i.e. once she hits 30).

She does ride. Not as much as him. Then they have the dogs. They had a pair of rats a while ago. They both obviously like animals.

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

WOW  we have a psychic, clairvoyant in the group...

this a perfect example of someone, in every !!!! statement he made 100 % imagination and speculation ...oh sorry ..they talked part is likely a safe observation 

""Bogdan (as I understood from other conversations, I cannot translate them)""  wow 

Unless he's Spanish...😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

To fully understand conversations between Martina and Alberto you should be fluent in Spanish and Valencian/Catalan (especially the second), which is by the way my case.

Martina and Nelly use to switch between Spanish, English and Russian when they talk.  I do not understand Russian, so I can only partially translate the conversations they two are holding.

That's probably not perfect, but it is a bit more than the comments I have read here based on the expressions of their faces, the volume of the conversations or the place where they sleep. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, emnv said:

To fully understand conversations between Martina and Alberto you should be fluent in Spanish and Valencian/Catalan (especially the second), which is by the way my case.

Martina and Nelly use to switch between Spanish, English and Russian when they talk.  I do not understand Russian, so I can only partially translate the conversations they two are holding.

That's probably not perfect, but it is a bit more than the comments I have read here based on the expressions of their faces, the volume of the conversations or the place where they sleep. 

Thank you again for taking the time to post on the forum

• Upvote 1

M&N = just a sexual flame as it is always when trying something new . If feelings have developed , so much for Nelly to lose than Martina . Martina only one relation in her life for whatever we know , the one with Alberto since she has been a teenager , time to explore herself ( as she does as it seems ) and discover new things and experiences .

Alberto with thoughts leaving the project this year , my belief is that Martina stays , she enjoys the current popularity and she is the hottest and most discussed tenant at the moment , RLC will do a lot to  keep her ( they can’t afford losing her , only if she wants to quit ) .

Nelly is far from home country , once the flame with the younger  girl is gone and maybe not realizing the great man that Bogdan is , it might be too late and I believe she will come to her senses with all this adventure . 

What matters the most , we , the viewers , have developed theories when both couples seem to deal great and have no problems of anything that is happening . Are they such good actors then ? Or both couples know exactly what is happening and we just want the drama and the speculations so as RLC means something to us during this period that the content is the least to say , boring and repeated ? 

Conclusion , either we have a repeated story of Masha , Dasha , Sasha or life will keep on , especially after the restrictions being reduced in a month or so , maybe we can see more interesting things with RLC and this story as it proceeds  , occupies less and less the minds of everyone here . Let the people do whatever they want and let’s try not to judge them negative , it is finally some real life things and we keep on complaining even for that .. pff 😔