Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

Guest casdesire
1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Martina and Nelly going out together?

Martina has a lot of other friends/family outside RLC. Not every time she isn't at home, she is with Nelly (or another RLC-related person).

6 hours ago, casdesire said:

Martina has a lot of other friends/family outside RLC. Not every time she isn't at home, she is with Nelly (or another RLC-related person).

sure,  but when Nelly is absent for same timing ...we wonder 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I just don't get it, why does Alberto sleep on the couch?

Also, they used to lie together watching tv, and sometimes something would start. Not anymore, no sleeping together, no lying together, things have changed. They still fuck, but I wonder how much the at least two Nellie episodes ,have changed things? When you don't speak the language, just observation makes it tough.

Good observation!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Also, they used to lie together watching tv, and sometimes something would start. Not anymore, no sleeping together, no lying together, things have changed. They still fuck, but I wonder how much the at least two Nellie episodes ,have changed things? When you don't speak the language, just observation makes it tough.

Good observation!

Nelly and Bodgan have recently slept in separate beds a few times as well.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Good observation!

Another good observation, they sleep separately very often since they started in the project, so for 4 years
I don't think there is a Nelly effect in their relationship even though people would like to believe it :biggrin:

• Haha 1