Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

2 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Only 5 percent vaccinated here. The pharmaceutical industry cannot supply the vaccines. Everything is delayed by 3 to 4 weeks.
It will take until the summer before everyone will receive their vaccine.

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

About 25% of UK population have been vaccinated so far...18M

10% in Greece ( 1,3 million ) and enough vaccines and scheduled appointments work fine so far . Middle/end June seems that the target of  70% will be succeeded for the immunity to start becoming an effect . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

10% in Greece ( 1,3 million ) and enough vaccines and scheduled appointments work fine so far . Middle/end June seems that the target of  70% will be succeeded for the immunity to start becoming an effect . 

3% here in Canada, thanks to our Prime Minister who's a fucking donut.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

10% in Griekenland (1,3 miljoen) en voldoende vaccins en geplande afspraken werken tot nu toe prima. Midden / eind juni lijkt de doelstelling van 70% geslaagd te zijn om de immuniteit een effect te laten worden. 

Hier worden nu vooral de jongeren besmet met Covid en daardoor stijgen de opnames in de ziekenhuizen. De jongeren houden zich niet meer aan de afspraken en komen samen in parken en pleinen, en natuurlijk de kust je kon er vorige week op de koppen lopen.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Hier worden nu vooral de jongeren besmet met Covid en daardoor stijgen de opnames in de ziekenhuizen. De jongeren houden zich niet meer aan de afspraken en komen samen in parken en pleinen, en natuurlijk de kust je kon er vorige week op de koppen lopen.

It is difficult to keep all rules after almost a year without breaking them or not wanting to feel more independent , I can understand their reactions and also when the statistics show that the young people have stronger organism due to their age and therefore the lowest death rate . Anyway , by September , maximum October , masks will start to be slowly away , Christmas and new year will be celebrated with families again and next year on this day , we will be arranging easier , smiler and happier our lives . And since we can’t be more off topic , let’s hope for Martina and Alberto to an even crazier and more social life than what we are experiencing by them the last months ☺️😇

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Het is moeilijk om na bijna een jaar alle regels na te leven zonder ze te overtreden of me niet onafhankelijker te willen voelen, ik kan hun reacties begrijpen en ook wanneer uit de statistieken blijkt dat de jongeren een sterker organisme hebben vanwege hun leeftijd en dus het laagste sterftecijfer . Hoe dan ook, tegen september, maximaal oktober, zullen maskers langzaam verdwijnen, Kerstmis en nieuwjaar zullen weer met gezinnen worden gevierd en volgend jaar op deze dag zullen we ons leven gemakkelijker, vrolijker en gelukkiger maken. En aangezien we niet meer van het onderwerp af kunnen zijn, laten we hopen dat Martina en Alberto een nog gekker en socialer leven krijgen dan wat we de afgelopen maanden bij hen meemaken ☺️ 😇

Alles komt goed🥂

• Upvote 2

Last night A. was gaming and M.went out for a smoke. A. was talking to someone and twice repeated Sabado, which my h.s. Spanish picked as Saturday. Could this be a party tomorrow or is M. getting a knee procedure tomorrow. As I write this, neither one is home.

47 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Last night A. was gaming and M.went out for a smoke. A. was talking to someone and twice repeated Sabado, which my h.s. Spanish picked as Saturday. Could this be a party tomorrow or is M. getting a knee procedure tomorrow. As I write this, neither one is home.

Alberto often goes out on his bike on Saturday if thats any help.

45 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Alberto often goes out on his bike on Saturday if thats any help.

Could be. She's been gone since the late afternoon their time. Not knowing the procedure to be done, could he have taken her to the hospital? He's home now, but she isn't.  Could be a long smoke break.😀 It's almost midnight there.

Barcelona curfew from 10 pm to 6 am. Bogdan is really annoyed and Alberto tries to forget by playing video games. Perhaps their ladies meet at the vacant apartment. I don’t mind but I would like to watch them. In one of the comments somebody asked why Martina chose the least attractive B4 tenant. First of all, love is blind. And second, she probably quite deliberately chose the horniest and most experienced.

• Upvote 1