Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

I believe the observation of the 2, 3, 4 hrs of game playing and her sleeping in bed alone has deteriorates the relationship. Martina now get that relationship feel from Nelly. I think Martina and Nelly should get their own apartment. Anyone think that as well. Is that something likely to happen? Martina and Alberto use to be a favorite..Now there isn't much on RLC that has much enjoyable activity. Perhaps COVID has also affected RLC?

19 minutes ago, yelt said:

I believe the observation of the 2, 3, 4 hrs of game playing and her sleeping in bed alone has deteriorates the relationship. Martina now get that relationship feel from Nelly. I think Martina and Nelly should get their own apartment. Anyone think that as well. Is that something likely to happen? Martina and Alberto use to be a favorite..Now there isn't much on RLC that has much enjoyable activity. Perhaps COVID has also affected RLC?

Hi Yelt...I'm with you on your relationship theories   but need to add a bit on them having ? a new  relationship let alone an Apt.   

couple of weeks and they would be soooo boring !!!1  Martina has nice tits but we are seeing nice and nicer all the time ... and I am not impressed with Nelly's tired body, and supposed to be nice here but horse rymes with race ... very unappealling woman   so  a couple of drunk, drugged lust moments were new and titalating  but  we would get tired   fast

BTW everyone craving the M & N on Megs bed ...really not that spectacular...the CC 'voyeur'  lust  because you can't see it has people whipped right up... it's hot in moments cause it's shiny and new,  a little taboo  but  just another lesbo finger fest and yawn.... good night Irene ... 

an Apt ...LOL  hardly going to happen.... break ups could happen or these exhibitionist type , sexually liberated couples  are laughing all the way to the bank... 

• Like 1

私はネリーについてあなたに同意します。アルベルトはずっと前に失望してコメントしました, なぜマルティナはネリー以外の何かに取り付けることができませんでした. 私は魅力を理解していますが、マルティナは彼女の人生をアップグレードしようとしていると思った。 ネリー、がっかりだ。 振り返ってみると、ネリーは何も才能がありませんでした。彼女を生き続けさせ、写真の中でボグダンでした。賢明な彼女は無価値です。私は彼女がボグダンとの関係を破壊し、マルティナがアルベルトと持っていたものをダウングレードするのを助けるために彼女の方法にあると信じています。  彼らは私たち全員を笑っている可能性があります.銀行まで行く。 私はもはやそのようなナンセンスのために支払うことを検討していません.B4の残りの部分と一緒に非常に鈍くなる。

• Upvote 1

I agree with you about Nelly. Alberto commented long ago in disappointment, why couldn't Martina be attached to some other than Nelly.  I understand attraction but thought Martina was looking to upgrade her life.  Nelly, is a disappointment.  Looking back, Nelly have never been talented at anything. It has been Bogdan that has kept her alive and in the picture. Esle wise she is worthless. I believe she is on her way to destroying the relationship with Bogdan and assisting with downgrading the one Martina has, had with Alberto.   Could be that they are laughing at us all..all the way to the bank.  I am considering no longer paying for such nonsense..getting very dull along with the rest of B4. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, yelt said:

I agree with you about Nelly. Alberto commented long ago in disappointment, why couldn't Martina be attached to some other than Nelly.  I understand attraction but thought Martina was looking to upgrade her life.  Nelly, is a disappointment.  Looking back, Nelly have never been talented at anything. It has been Bogdan that has kept her alive and in the picture. Esle wise she is worthless. I believe she is on her way to destroying the relationship with Bogdan and assisting with downgrading the one Martina has, had with Alberto.   Could be that they are laughing at us all..all the way to the bank.  I am considering no longer paying for such nonsense..getting very dull along with the rest of B4. 

It's a business so anything could be possible.

2 hours ago, yelt said:

It would be great to have an lesbian apartment again.

The two anti-heroes Bog and Al seem to cope with their special situation quite differently. Bog - sad, frustrated and annoyed. Al relatively quiet and cool. The main reason for this difference may be that Alberto doesn’t really know the truth. When Martina came home with bruises on her knees and elbow last time he associated this with too much drinking and falling. And yesterday he thought Martina would go to the B 4 party. Martina is no liar but she is a bit economical with the truth.

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

I due antieroi Bog e Al sembrano affrontare la loro situazione speciale in modo completamente diverso. Bog - triste, frustrato e infastidito. Al relativamente tranquillo e fresco. La ragione principale di questa differenza potrebbe essere che Alberto non conosce davvero la verità. Quando Martina è tornata a casa con lividi sulle ginocchia e sul gomito l'ultima volta, ha associato questo a bere e cadere troppo. E ieri pensava che Martina sarebbe andata alla festa B 4. Martina non è bugiarda ma è un po 'parsimoniosa con la verità.

Non sono d'accordo quando Martina è tornata dopo la notte con Nelly Alberto ha pianto tanto la mattina da solo ....lei sta rovinando tutto per i suoi capricci e perché lui purtroppo non la soddisfa . Lei gli vuole bene ma vuole anche altro e rovinerà tutto questo è sicuro .

• Sad 2

It looks like Martina is home.  Clearly kills the knee surgery theory.  I figured it could be possible given all of the issues with her knee, but I would think that Alberto would have stayed with her at the hospital if that's where she was last night.  Out with Nelly at an undisclosed location (as both were absent) seems probable, but I'm sure we'll never know unless Martina talks... and someone translates. 😉🤣

• Like 2