B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

17 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so that's it ??? nothing on what Radi has done here ??? did she go home ?? did she get this massage someone eluded to.... I was away all night .... must have been completely uneventful..... more talk about tomatoes than our hot little tomato Radi???  

She's asleep in the masterbed with Amira-
Did you miss the orgy? 🙂

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Did you miss the orgy? 🙂

thanks for update...but missing the orgy,  that was just mean.... but it has been a slow night in my world so I'll just work with that....so thanks ? I guess

actually it looks like a group massage in the thumbs ...was it sexual or just friendly ...

Radi is really making social moves ... so interesting 

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Did you miss the orgy? 🙂

LOL   What Orgy.  If there was, one the Topics would have been on fire.  Nothing hardly moved topic wise tonight at all except for the usual speculating which wasn't much either.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

funny how MONICA'S biggest fan .up till her return in b2 . just has  nothing to say about her now ..🤔 and he defended her on her last stay. but now he just has nothing to say about herVery Funny Reaction GIF

God, what a fool you are...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

funny how MONICA'S biggest fan .up till her return in b2 . just has  nothing to say about her now ..🤔 and he defended her on her last stay. but now he just has nothing to say about herVery Funny Reaction GIF

Monica's MO has been exactly the same as her last stay.  She was into it out of the gate, then the guys showed up, then the flowers, and like now,  she's just putting in time.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bud2966 said:

so you are saying .MONICA'S BIGGEST  .fan is posting about her all the time ....

and you are saying once a person's "BIGGEST" fan, always that person's "BIGGEST" fan and nothing could ever change that?  I can see why he has lost a lot of interest in Monica after the BS shows she has been involved in B5 and personally...I agree with him!!

Again , a very early isolation evening for Amalia in her room , lots of unexplained and strange things in this apartments the last weeks and even more since Pam’s departure .

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Again , a very early isolation evening for Amalia in her room , lots of unexplained and strange things in this apartments the last weeks and even more since Pam’s departure .

Agree with you. Something is not as it should be here now.

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Agree with you. Something is not as it should be here now.

My general conclusion for everyone is that they are all too tired and bored being all the time inside the apartments without alternative varieties . Anyway , we wait and see what happens . 

• Haha 1