B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18(February)

Just now, wooders78 said:

ginger would keep them happy for a couple of nights then they would toss her aside like they did monica

they should have joined vhtv but they seem not to know anyone except sera🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

17 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

boytoy or any of bogdans drug buddies

So I guess you won't want to see the girls from B1, B2, B5 and B4 at this party as well, because they don't need these guys to be there to get high 🤣

I think the surprises would be seeing Radislava , Serafima and of course C&C , since Carlos has made it clear that he doesn’t want to have any connections to the villa . On the other hand , it could always be a major bonus event 😉🤨

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Is there enough room in the garage for them all if they all come to B4? lol 🙂 They need a break every now and again. 😉 

take it in shifts..have to book a slot though

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the surprises would be seeing Radislava , Serafima and of course C&C , since Carlos has made it clear that he doesn’t want to have any connections to the villa . On the other hand , it could always be a major bonus event 😉🤨

I dont see any bonus for tonight happening this could be just the end of the month party I think the bonus happens next weekend 🤷‍♂️

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

sera is already out doing her thing that she does everyday

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I dont see any bonus for tonight happening this could be just the end of the month party I think the bonus happens next weekend 🤷‍♂️

Many times , when it is the least expected , we get some crazy staff happening in B4 ( Martina , Daniel ) just because we believe it is going to be one more party . Let’s see what Saturday’s night live viewership will provide 😂🤣

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Many times , when it is the least expected , we get some crazy staff happening in B4 ( Martina , Daniel ) just because we believe it is going to be one more party . Let’s see what Saturday’s night live viewership will provide 😂🤣

martina would be with nelly and boytoy would be with whoever takes too many of his drugs