B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

It's village people night. 🙂 they'll be doing the ymca later. lol 🤣

I don't even know what to say about this.  They really find strange ways to amuse themselves.

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

I ask then, when was it that they hid downstairs? Oh, holy Oracle. Give me more than one odd example, and I'll be happy to be believe you. But in this it is you who are wrong. Because before the cameras were installed, that room were almost only used by the cleaning lady. As I said, the most post popular spot to hide off-camera is the porch outside the kitchen. Some girls used the back end of the garden, and we also have the terrace outside the 3-17 hall that has been used. Pluss all the restrooms, of course. I don't know why you need to invent things, there is plenty enough to criticice as it is. And besides all this, at the current moment RLC is deader than a grave, so we aren't even missing anything if they all moved their beds to the garage and stayed there. We need new blood!

The most accurate thing you have said in a long time!!  However, I just caught up on the B1 thread and Oksi is back...another fucking repeat and I saw where you was all ecstatic over it.  No wonder they just keep bringing back repeats after repeats!!

There was a girl staying in B4 in the room Aleksandra is in now, can't remember her name but I was told that on many occasions she would hop on the elevator and would never be seen again for a couple of three hours.  If you don't think it's been used before the cameras were put in there, then I can't help you!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They should be because nobody in Spain gives a rats ass about the Covid-19 virus!!

I think all countries around the world don't because if everyone was doing what they were supposed to the level of cases and deaths should have been millions lower than what they are but everyone is more interested in parties and everything, Shame on everyone.

• Upvote 1

il y a 39 minutes, LUCKY2962 a dit :

le pitre, l'idiot imbu, va encore gâché la soirée et surtout la mienne, je vais voir une bonne série, plutôt que devoir me taper sa sale tronche  🤮

t  ' as du connaitre un Bogdan qui t ' as gâché toute ta jeunesse ....il devait baiser toutes les plus belles et te laisser que les trognons .....et ça continue maintenant il va chauffer les filles et toi la seule chose que tu vas enfiler c ' est ta couche confiance 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moreau said:

you must have known a Bogdan who spoiled you all your youth .... he had to fuck all the most beautiful and leave you only the cores ..... and it continues now he will heat up the girls and you the only one thing you are going to put on is your confidence layer 

Your love for Bogdan makes me want to puke!

• Sad 3