B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (February / March)

il y a 30 minutes, Lurkker a dit :

probably more of a frozen pizza guy. 😁

All the support for these idle bunch of women is hilarious, it's getting more like the Leora threads, dare say anything about the precious Queen, now it's dare say anything about the precious princesses😑 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

All the support for these idle bunch of women is hilarious, it's getting more like the Leora threads, dare say anything about the precious Queen, now it's dare say anything about the precious princesses😑 

Thanks for your comment Harley.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:
2 hours ago, mspanker said:

Holly dressed to kill all in black and boots😍

As always 😁

It's not her clothes that does it. She looks like that in anything. 😁

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

She should have stayed home and did Alek.

Looks like it wont happen, maybe she will make a reappearance.

She was interviewing a replacement yesterday outside, blonde woman, handy with a mop , looks like she could benchpress 200kg

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

It's not her clothes that does it. She looks like that in anything. 😁

I was thinking just the boots..hadnt seen her in those before very nice..Fitness room "dance" type ones..

Just now, mspanker said:

Looks like it wont happen, maybe she will make a reappearance.

She was interviewing a replacement yesterday outside, blonde woman, handy with a mop , looks like she could benchpress 200kg

Don't be mean to Bogdan's side lady. 🤣  She's the only reason he's remained sane recently. 🤣

6 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

What do you want to see them doing? The Olympic games? The Hunger games? Ninja warrior? 🙂 

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

What do you want to see them doing? The Olympic games? The Hunger games? Ninja warrior? 🙂 

Seeing their badminton skills i think the Hunger games is a tad out or reach...Megs for masterchef though..

I think foxy boxing or jello wrestling is something of a womans sport and should not be ruled out:angel:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Seeing their badminton skills i think the Hunger games is a tad out or reach...Megs for masterchef though..

I think foxy boxing or jello wrestling is something of a womans sport and should not be ruled out:angel:

like the idea of jello wrestling....