B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (March)

Il y a 9 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

I used to really like Gina...I still do, tbh, apart from pissing on other girls and farting in Curly's face...Actually, the 2nd one is acceptable lol...#

You forgot to mention her bating on the kitchen table top which is the most depraved of the lot, despicable creature. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I used to really like Gina...I still do, tbh, apart from pissing on other girls and farting in Curly's face...Actually, the 2nd one is acceptable lol...#

But she really needs to go , ASAP! It's the only way we'll stop looking at that sponging twat!! She's never gonna dump him, that's for sure, because she's so gullible. It's certainly an extreme case of he's got his cake and he's gonna eat the fucking lot!! RLC used to have rules about girls spending too long out of the apt and other trivial shit...they should have 1 for 'guests' squatting in the apts...😒

I'm sick of the sight of his fucking face in B4!!

I really think you should remember something: It is not your life! Whether you like the guy Gina has chosen for herself or not, it is Gina life. The idea of RLC should be to give a view into her life, not the life you think she should have.

My goodness, you almost sound like one of the people in the Leora & Malia thread. 😉

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I really think you should remember something: It is not your life! Whether you like the guy Gina has chosen for herself or not, it is Gina life. The idea of RLC should be to give a view into her life, not the life you think she should have.

My goodness, you almost sound like one of the people in the Leora & Malia thread. 😉

I think Gina has her life and we should not interfere. But I also think the forum posts show that its not the fact she has her friend visiting as you would expect, but he is there all the time - he is using the Villa as his own. He eats sleeps and fucks there. He contributes nothing. Yes its Ginas decision to stay with him but she has to run with the RLC rules, if they have any! IMO he is an arrogant self centred person who offers nothing and takes as much as he can. If he and Gina are so madly in love, then Gina should go and live with him, much as I I'd be sorry to see that.

• Upvote 2