Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In any case , that was another great real life moment between these two , whoever is a fan of lesbian sex , this is top quality and being able enjoying it  at an amateur adult site , i consider it a blessing . Let’s hope for the rest of us heterosexual sex fans to witness something so pure instinct and passionate like these two had . I would say only the sex between Dick ( top knot ) and Masha can be compared ( any suggestions different , debatable 😉😉😇

I agree with the comparison.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

What would be the worst thing if they divorce their guys, do you believe they would have the same passion and Fire for each other, if they are around each other everyday

I think it would be a domino of changes concerning their RLC contracts and so on . I think if this was happening , we would not see some of them anymore on cameras .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are right that Martina wants this slightly bit more than Nelly , maybe also as I said due to their relations to their respective men . 

The men are out of cameras as far as i am concerned at the moment , it would have been great preparing a BBQ party in the villa for the girls there and their women going at it as we are watching 😂🤣😂🤣

You're right about respective men. A. is more of a wham, bam, thank you man. When have we ever seen him cuddle with her after sex? Sometimes he helps her clean up cum sometimes not. Usually he gets dressed and does something else, while she just lies there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

At the same time it's hard to see something that never happened :biggrin:

I have only the details as have been described the last couple of weeks here 😇

IMO, their lengthy (clothed) embrace/kiss makes me think Martina is a little more emotionally involved then Nelly. But it also tells me their emotions play a bigger part in their relationship then just sexual satisfaction (which isn't what I was expecting).  ...and then Nelly's phone rings.

If there was slow background music playing, there would be a round 3.

• Like 1