Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Dino's never gonna be happy. in truth he doesn't know what the fuck he wants to see...

I think he has lots of really good points of how the RLC business could run benefiting both the tenants and the  viewers but as you say , I think he also has conflicts in his mind trying to balance between what it is possible and what is not so at the end the whole RLC business can keep happy the majority of the viewers . We can’t forget that everyone wants to see the things according to his pleasure and RLC needs to provide content for everyone , truth is that they have difficulties but I personally can’t forget that they have suffered  two major hits , the one after the other , Russian apartments and then the virus . When they think they could handle the collapse ,the virus appeared , not the best luck . 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Correct me if I am wrong someone of the very long time members , I think that this is going to be the first time that we see sex in a couples apartment concerning a tenant with someone else except their partner . We can speak about Eva & Sam but it was an open relation and threesomes concerned , Ulyana and Marat maybe the only time that he had sex with a prostitute.

I think it is an official cheating  on camera in a couples apartment as we don’t take that M&A and N&B are in open relationships 😂

Are Alberto and Bogdan relationsips doomed now?

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Wie zegt dat de façade die ze op de camera laten zien echt is? Wie zal zeggen dat ze in het verleden geen problemen hebben gehad waarvan ik weet dat ze er zijn? Bogdan is een egocentrisch poesje, een niet-trotse persoon, die zijn vrouw over hem heen laat lopen. Het zou me niet verbazen als Nelly het eerste stuk kont was dat Bogdan ooit kreeg !! Ik kan de man niet uitstaan of waar hij voor staat als een man !!!

In Rusland heeft hij Nelly eens bedrogen.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Put it this way...I'll be very surprised if there's a happy ending, although the guys appear to be handling it right now...

What choice do the men have?

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

You talk as if it's these women or nothing.  There's plenty of pussy out there.  Just ask FS.

Alberto he has no chance of getting pussy unless it's his game controller 🤣

With Nelly and Martina fucking, does this mean Alberto and Bogdan have a green light to fuck anybody they like too? Not sure about Alberto but I don't think Bogdan would have any issue replacing Nelly with a younger sexy woman.