Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

I said early on that Bogdan has no authority to enforce anything except for the no littering policy on the grounds of the Villa. Bogdans power is derived from Nelly just as Nora held power over B1 in the early days. At some time over the past seven years, I became convince that RLC was either owned or controlled by a woman. There is little evidence to support my theory other than the appearance of a woman in control on camera a few times when apartments went under maintenance and the cameras were not turned off. The only other evidence is the cessation of violence against women on RLC. Those who have been around for a while will remember that we were regularly treated to scenes of guys beating the shit out of their women. I started to doubt my theory at one point, when two of the male perpetrators (Lev and Efrim) were allowed to continue on RLC. RLC ownership may have changed three to four times during my tenure but I see no evidence now, of women whose fate is dependent upon a man.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

First of , it could have never been the same passionate if they fucked another man , I think it has to do for both girls that they found someone that they both let at the maximum range their surpassed homosexual instincts . I strongly doubt that they could be this passionate with someone else . 

I swear you are secretly a woman! 🤣

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, of course, and that's why Bodgan was crying several times, by now. 🤐

When I read comments like yours here, I wonder about what the shit storm would look like on this forum if Bodgan was the one having sex outside of marriage while Nelly was left alone or even send way from the own bedroom.

An open relationship, with both partners have something aside is something that I can maybe understand. These one-sided open relationships in RLC barelona apartment, I consider very very strange and mean. If Bodgan is really not interested in the whole thing, the relationship is ultimately dead.

Bogs isn't crying because of M & N.  If he was, he needs to give up his man card (such a pansy!).  Bogs and Nelly's sex has been very passionate the past few days.  These two have a good marriage.  They won't split because these two gals have sex.  If there would ever be a split, there would be a much deeper reason (and it would have started from long before Nelly & Martina hooked).

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I think it should be clear to everyone that Bodgan and Alberto know. A project like RLC simply implies that.

What surprised me is how passive the guys react to this situation. In particular, Bodgan, living in an apartment full of better-looking girls, remains so loyal to Nelly, while for Nelly it seems as if she is already out of the relationship sexually and emotionally. I think it's all very strange.

Your head is going to explode isn't it.  :cool:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think Martina would never do anything while he is at home , out of respect most probably to her man and their apartment ... plus I also that she wouldn’t feel the same freedom like now , that’s why the last time Nelly slept in the apartment and on their bed , nothing happened 

So you are saying Nelly had absolutely no respect for Bogdan?

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I said early on that Bogdan has no authority to enforce anything except for the no littering policy on the grounds of the Villa. Bogdans power is derived from Nelly just as Nora held power over B1 in the early days. At some time over the past seven years, I became convince that RLC was either owned or controlled by a woman. There is little evidence to support my theory other than the appearance of a woman in control on camera a few times when apartments went under maintenance and the cameras were not turned off. The only other evidence is the cessation of violence against women on RLC. Those who have been around for a while will remember that we were regularly treated to scenes of guys beating the shit out of their women. I started to doubt my theory at one point, when two of the male perpetrators (Lev and Efrim) were allowed to continue on RLC. RLC ownership may have changed three to four times during my tenure but I see no evidence now, of women whose fate is dependent upon a man.    

Interesting...

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Nobody would dare record it. Copyright infringement.  For you to even think someone would perform this illegal act,...you should be ashamed.   Shame! Shame! Shame!

Yeah...now please pass me the blunt.  😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ando said:

Martina sta spostando sempre più in avanti il suo limite, non sono convinto che ora non farebbe sesso nell'appartamento con Alberto in un altra stanza

So maybe we'll finally see her do big guy right on the couch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan can have anyone he wants .. not only Holly .. but he is simply not into anyone for sex which in a way and with whatever is happening , it is amazing . And I could understand if Nelly was a kind of super hot woman ... but he is totally dedicated to her and loves her truly . This is a decent man for me in my eyes . 

Or maybe the man believes in his marriage vows.  Too bad his partner don't give a shit.