B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (March)

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Have you thought that maybe Sera is sugar coating things? There's a reason why she always ends up having trouble with everyone she lives with (as was the case in her first stay).

You know, maybe C&C "ditching" her for Radi yesterday was not without reason as well (not talking about the grooming idea)...

I'm just saying.

I believe both sides have some bias and the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

a better excuse than her spending 5 hours looking for a ATM in the middle of the night

I still support my ATM theory 😇 , but maybe one day she answers to us about the money that day 😁

Just now, Lurkker said:

I believe both sides have some bias and the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

That's the easiest thing to say,,of course truth lies in the middle of all kinds of shit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ddhm said:

I still support my ATM theory 😇 , but maybe one day she answers to us about the money that day 😁

She doesn't have to answer to anyone. LMAO

Radislava esta diciendo por teléfono de que SERAFIMA ES INSUFRIBLE, MANIPULADORA Y ES DIFICIL LA CONVIVENCIA y que se enfada por nada y la insulta...... y esta pensando en salir de la casa.... todo por culpa de Serafima. En serio, RLC debería tomar carta al asunto y DESPEDIR a serafima porque por si no lo saben... SERAFINA es manipuladora. RADISLAVA  le contó a Carlos de que la vida con Serafima es dificil y que es una mentirosa porque Serafima ha estado diciendo mentiras sobre Radislava con las otras chicas... y ARIANA?... pues ariana también esta HARTA DE SERAFIMA

• Thanks 4

Just now, morenaxo said:

Radislava is saying over the phone that SERAFIMA IS INSUFRIBLE, MANIPULATORY AND COEXISTING IS DIFFICULT and that she gets angry at nothing and insults her ...... and is thinking of leaving the house ... all because of Serafima. Seriously, RLC should take up the matter and FIRE serafima because in case you don't know ... SERAFINA is manipulative. RADISLAVA told Carlos that life with Serafima is difficult and that she is a liar because Serafima has been telling lies about Radislava with the other girls ... and ARIANA? ... well Ariana is also HARTA DE SERAFIMA

That might explain why i heard ''idiot'',lol, i also THINK i heard feces,,that can't be right,,:huh:lol