Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 27

17 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

He is ok he as been watching harry and megan and wanking like fuck like we all do not

I think he is enjoying being in an environment he likes , his home country , with whatever friends and relatives , away from the cameras and trying to live a normal life like any of us . He is stigmatized as the BF of one of the most popular RLC tenants - if not the most popular - , he has been accused and suffered so much negativity ( a lot being his fault and I think he knows it ) that I think he is satisfied of how his life currently is and not missing his ex GF or having any problems the way she makes her life , he is actually enjoying his freedom , that’s what I think about him 😁

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think the way she makes her life in Prague , it is the life of a person who feels she lost her best years in her life being with a guy that actually didn’t contribute anything to her personal growth as a person and perhaps this is why it wasn’t so difficult for her when the offer from RLC came to abandon so easily her life there , the man she loved and her beloved dog in a very short time and without as it seems thinking of it so much . 

In Prague , being in a different of culture and civilization place , she discovered a world that she had no idea that exists , slowly and especially with the arrival of Malia , she understood that she could develop a life that even if risky ( away from her apartment that she knows isn’t the best for her job , not being the same like she became popular while in Russia ), could benefit her for her outside activities (meeting with a guy , developing a relation , making new friends ) without affecting the inside apartment presence for herself , she faced no consequences being so much time away from the apartment when the complains from subscribers raised more and more . 

In my opinion , everyone can be happy , Leora , Malia , all of the  friends she has made in Prague , the paying RLC subscribers ,  if she decides to live a normal life like any other human being , a life as we all live normal and the way we define what normal life is . She keeps on like this , some members  who see her only as a sexual object and are satisfied with  one more bate , one more evening of spread legs open , one more evening masturbating her best friend and be masturbated by her best friend , will be the happiest people alive . Others ( like me ) who care for her as a personality , who believe that she can do so much better than this , will feel pity the way she faces her life . And if she believes that money brings happiness , she obviously has no idea that she won’t be always young to do this forever and attract people . None has defeated the influence of time even if you have all of the money of the world . If now she’s already organizing her life already for the next step after RLC and nobody knows it , she is then the cleverest person ever stepped foot in RLC . But if anyone has proof that she thinks already for the future , then obviously I am terrible viewer and observer . 

Whoever is confused with my post , can please explain me what i haven’t made clear with my posting ? Thank you 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Haha , someone is pissed off with my comments , I guess he/ she has an opinion that everyone will agree with him/ her  and he/she doesn’t dare to share .. or he/she is just a coward and doesn't have  the courage to share his / her opinion in the forum because he/she one of the Archipeasants or Loyal Subjects  of a woman who has self proclaimed herself as a Queen 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think he is enjoying being in an environment he likes , his home country , with whatever friends and relatives , away from the cameras and trying to live a normal life like any of us . He is stigmatized as the BF of one of the most popular RLC tenants - if not the most popular - , he has been accused and suffered so much negativity ( a lot being his fault and I think he knows it ) that I think he is satisfied of how his life currently is and not missing his ex GF or having any problems the way she makes her life , he is actually enjoying his freedom , that’s what I think about him 😁

People who want to be environmentalists makes me puke!  Ideologists who have not a FUCKING CLUE how the (business) world works.

That's all I have to say about that.

1 minute ago, Howard said:

People who want to be environmentalists makes me puke!  Ideologists who have not a FUCKING CLUE how the (business) world works.

That's all I have to say about that.

Paul managed even like this to escape the cameras world , I think he can only benefit as time passes  by and his future in the long term , in my opinion , seems better . 

• Confused 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Paul managed even like this to escape the cameras world , I think he can only benefit as time passes  by and his future in the long term , in my opinion , seems better . 

I don't think he has failed.  In the end Leora will be back in his arms at some point in time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think he has failed.  In the end Leora will be back in his arms at some point in time.

I think he has succeeded because he is finally free from RLC , only positive this can be .. I doubt that there will be a Leora / Paul thing in the future , it is over 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1