Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 27

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope Leora is informing you if the guy who has sex with her , he has also bent the knee and he is also characterized as peasant 😂🤣😂

What ? Are you having difficulties to accept that Leora is fucking another man in Prague ? 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When she decides to finish her time with RLC she'll go back to Russia to be with him.  If it was over then why does she keep phoning him or he phones her.  It's certainly not to see how the dog is doing. 

If Paul showed up in the Czech Republic she'd be the first on her knees to blow him.

Well i wont be second but i will take the dog and give it to don as it seems he is putting his down for getting him up  early

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PERRYOWEN204 said:

I don't know where you get the idea that people get special preference because it does not happen.  Every Moderator has their own way of doing things and how they approach situations. When one Moderator makes a decision the other Moderators do not jump in and overturn the Moderators decision on what has been done. We don't step on each others toes.

For your information Pepe has been sat on a few occasions just as yourself when things go a little to far.

The last paragraph below, if that ever does happen you can rest assure you will be banned permanently, I could not care less if your a Premium Member or not.  It's time to grow up and stop being so childish.

(And as a reminder to the skunk....I haven't finished with you yet, I will start with your Instagram information and photo's of you and your family next...Laugh that one off.)

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PERRYOWEN204 said:

And as a reminder to the skunk....I haven't finished with you yet, I will start with your Instagram information and photo's of you and your family next...Laugh that one off.

I for one can't wait for you to continue to knock that hypocrite asshole even further into the ground. Let me know when you post it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know where you get the idea that people get special preference because it does not happen.  Every Moderator has their own way of doing things and how they approach situations. When one Moderator makes a decision the other Moderators do not jump in and overturn the Moderators decision on what has been done. We don't step on each others toes.

For your information Pepe has been sat on a few occasions just as yourself when things go a little to far.

The last paragraph below, if that ever happens you can rest assure you will be banned permanently, I could not care less if your a Premium Member or not.  It's time to grow up and stop being so childish.

(And as a reminder to the skunk....I haven't finished with you yet, I will start with your Instagram information and photo's of you and your family next...Laugh that one off.)

Look at the forum before you talk to me about being childish. Look at the antics of the skunk, Scutus and Masterchef...They hunt down victims like pack animals with CHILDISH actions....I didn't initiate this, I responded to actions that the skunk had put in place.

So if your looking for childishness look at those three. And remember, offence is a subjective matter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2