Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 27

38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know where you get the idea that people get special preference because it does not happen.  Every Moderator has their own way of doing things and how they approach situations. When one Moderator makes a decision the other Moderators do not jump in and overturn the Moderators decision on what has been done. We don't step on each others toes.

For your information Pepe has been sat on a few occasions just as yourself when things go a little to far.

The last paragraph below, if that ever happens you can rest assure you will be banned permanently, I could not care less if your a Premium Member or not.  It's time to grow up and stop being so childish.

(And as a reminder to the skunk....I haven't finished with you yet, I will start with your Instagram information and photo's of you and your family next...Laugh that one off.)

I care even less than you regarding my premium membership, which leads to the point that you will find it difficult to increase your premium membership all the time you show indifference to non premium members.

Nobody in their right mind is going to pay you money to be insulted by morons who you have no control over.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Can we not get that ball rolling..........

Anyone on the forum has no control over how the Czech Government works. If she has filed citizenship papers then she'll have to wait her turn in line as everyone else. In the meantime she's still a Russian Citizen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Warum hat sie einen BF in Prag? Warum kann sie dem Mann in Prag nicht entkommen, wenn ihre Gefühle für Paul immer noch da sind? 

Warum versuchte Paul nach seinem Umzug in Prag weiterzumachen und eine Freundin zu haben? Ich denke, sie werden sehr gute Freunde bleiben und das ist die Beziehung, die sie derzeit haben, eine Art Seelenverwandte, weil der eine den anderen aus verschiedenen Gründen braucht.

Niemand lässt die Person zurück, die sie so lange liebt, und die Distanz hilft niemals einer Beziehung. Und so viel Bindung, ohne sich von Angesicht zu Angesicht zu sehen, macht es noch schlimmer, wenn man es noch einmal versucht. 

Wenn Paul zu der Frau zurückkehren will, die fast ein Jahr lang Sex mit einem anderen Mann in Prag hat ... nun, viel Glück 😎

I agree with many of your views. I mean, I've already posted it, can't it also be that leora + paul have an open relationship? It's hard not to have real sex for both of them over a long period of time. Corona made it all worse. But if both had really wanted to unite, there would have been a way even in Corana times. even if it hadn't been easy.

A quick word about Paul again. many say he is a beneficiary of Leora. But these people should keep in mind that he was in front of the cam with Leora for about 8 years. In my opinion, they earned the money together, so it is understandable that Leora supports him financially in every respect. I also mean that they were a really nice couple and I hope that they will be again, whether in front of the cam or also Not.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Anyone on the forum has no control over how the Czech Government works. If she has filed citizenship papers then she'll have to wait her turn in line as everyone else. In the meantime she's still a Russian Citizen.

surely the Queen can pull some strings🙃

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

sicherlich kann die Königin ein paar Fäden ziehen 🙃

8 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

sicherlich kann die Königin ein paar Fäden ziehen 🙃

Well, I can't confirm the status of a queen at the moment. The times when she was the queen was, in my opinion, revoked in the spring of last year.

• Like 2