Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 27

Just now, ddhm said:

I think he has succeeded because he is finally free from RLC , only positive this can be .. I doubt that there will be a Leora / Paul thing in the future , it is over 

When she decides to finish her time with RLC she'll go back to Russia to be with him.  If it was over then why does she keep phoning him or he phones her.  It's certainly not to see how the dog is doing. 

If Paul showed up in the Czech Republic she'd be the first on her knees to blow him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When she decides to finish her time with RLC she'll go back to Russia to be with him.  If it was over then why does she keep phoning him or he phones her.  It's certainly not to see how the dog is doing. 

If Paul showed up in the Czech Republic she'd be the first on her knees to blow him.

Why does she have a BF in Prague ? Why can’t she escape from the guy in Prague if her feelings for Paul are still there ? 

Why Paul tried to move on and have a GF after moving in Prague ? I think they will remain very good friends and that’s the relation they currently have , kind of soulmates because the one needs the other for a variety of reasons ..

No one leaves behind the person she loves for such a long time and the distance never helps a relation .. and this much tie away without seeing one another face to face , makes it even worse  for any possible trying again.. 

If Paul wants to go back to the woman who is having sex for almost a year with another guy in Prague .. well , good luck 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

By the way , people here say that she plans to stay in Prague and this is her current direction of her life ☺️

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Only time will tell the tale.

She has applied for citizenship here in Prague but as you stated she'll probably return Krasnoyarsk after she's had enough of RLC to be with Paul if he has anything to do with her like before. If he was smart....... 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Pepe said:

She has applied for citizenship here in Prague but as you stated she'll probably return Krasnoyarsk to be with Paul if he has anything to do with her like before. If he was smart....... 

Takes a little while to get citizenship.  It could take at least 3 years or more.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Takes a little while to get citizenship.  It could take at least 3 years or more.

As long as RLC is around she'll probably hang on another 5 years. Hopefully not. 

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

By the way , people here say that she plans to stay in Prague and this is her current direction of her life ☺️

Haha ... I read that she applies for citizenship and I get the confused emoji by saying the same 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 2