Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It doesn't matter...you have a translator

Where did you get the idea that I have a translator? You obviously did not read (or could not understand) my previous posts. 

i

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So where are we?  The leading theory was Martina was at Caesar's party with Gina and Nelly.  Well Gina and Nelly are in the Villa.  God I hope she isn't alone with Caesar.

In chronological order ⏲️, she was with Nelly today in the afternoon, now she is at her (19 yo boy)friend's apartment with the other classmates, as usual every Friday nigth, and tomorrow she will attend Cesar's party together with Nelly and Gina.

3 minutes ago, emnv said:

In chronological order ⏲️, she was with Nelly today in the afternoon, now she is at her (19 yo boy)friend's apartment with the other classmates, as usual every Friday nigth, and tomorrow she will attend Cesar's party together with Nelly and Gina.

Thank you EMNV.  I forgot the party is tomorrow.  Sigh.

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It doesn't matter...you have a translator

With all this conversation about Martina going out, hooking up with her friends and having sex with them and or her partners then coming home to Alberto when she feel, I have to ask if Martina is a hooker? Or just likes sex? 

15 minutes ago, philo said:

Where did you get the idea that I have a translator? You obviously did not read (or could not understand) my previous posts. 

i

Find a friend (as I did) who understands the language. (I paid a friends subscription so she could help me understand) and go over the past 24 hours.

Errr...didn't you post this earlier? Someone who understands the language qualifies as a translator in my world...

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So where are we?  The leading theory was Martina was at Caesar's party with Gina and Nelly.  Well Gina and Nelly are in the Villa.  God I hope she isn't alone with Caesar.

thats tomorrow night she met nelly this afternoon and was going to meet her friends for her usual friday night thing

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

thats tomorrow night she met nelly this afternoon and was going to meet her friends for her usual friday night thing

Well with all this partying out and spring break next week, Alberto can't expect to get any pizza from Martina for awhile. 

starting about this time tomorrow night we will all dying to see what would be going on at Ceasers who would not want to be a fly on the wall there,oh and Ceaser is at B4 so much people think he lives there he even has his clothes there so why dont he have this party there 

44 minutes ago, yelt said:

With all this conversation about Martina going out, hooking up with her friends and having sex with them and or her partners then coming home to Alberto when she feel, I have to ask if Martina is a hooker? Or just likes sex? 

The latter...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Find a friend (as I did) who understands the language. (I paid a friends subscription so she could help me understand) and go over the past 24 hours.

Errr...didn't you post this earlier? Someone who understands the language qualifies as a translator in my world...

Well you would be wrong !!! What part of "help me understand the language" did you not understand? Now I'm beginning to wonder if you have some other type of problem? There is a whole conversation later than in the post that you choose not to read. I think i will just write you off. I could label this kind of behavior but i promised my grandmother that I would stop trying to argue with fools lest observers not be able to distinguish me from them. Good Bye!