Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I only saw “ The Fall “ before that , shot in Belfast 😉 That was a great crime series ☺️

I was making a joke there DD...never mind...🥴

Yes, The Fall was great. If you enjoyed that, you'll also enjoy ''Line of Duty'' The new series starts in a week or so, and I can't wait! It's great! I don't know if you can get our BBC iPlayer, but the 1st 4, or is it 5, series are on there...The 1st 3 series especially are brilliant...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I was making a joke there DD...never mind...🥴

Yes, The Fall was great. If you enjoyed that, you'll also enjoy ''Line of Duty'' The new series starts in a week or so, and I can't wait! It's great! I don't know if you can get our BBC iPlayer, but the 1st 4, or is it 5, series are on there...The 1st 3 series especially are brilliant...

I already watched the Pilot 😉 it is in the list but since some years , I watch the series when they have ended , like this I don’t forget the plot ☺️ This one has the episodes starting on Sunday so .. 😁

1 hour ago, Scottish Republic said:

** School ??? ... what age is she, for Christ sake?  Bloody hell, Alberto could end up on some sex-register if he's not too careful 😮

'School' is obviously used in the American sense of any level of education, whereas those of us with a UK education, or most of those educated in the Commonwealth nations, regard school as lasting up until students go on to college, university or polytechnic etc. Those in the US have their own lingo regarding students, which has permeated beyond their borders, such as co-eds, spring-break, freshman, etc. as referred to frequently in Hollywood films and TV series, so cradle-snatching does not apply in Martina's case! :-))

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

'School' is obviously used in the American sense of any level of education, whereas those of us with a UK education, or most of those educated in the Commonwealth nations, regard school as lasting up until students go on to college, university or polytechnic etc. Those in the US have their own lingo regarding students, which has permeated beyond their borders, such as co-eds, spring-break, freshman, etc. as referred to frequently in Hollywood films and TV series, so cradle-snatching does not apply in Martina's case! :-))

In another 15 to 20 years education won't mean a thing.  The world will be automated and most labor will be robotized.  There'll be very little need for any human labor intervention.  They better hope every country has a stand your ground law by then as everyone will be trying to rob everyone else for survival. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Over nog eens 15 tot 20 jaar zal onderwijs niets meer betekenen. De werelden zullen worden geautomatiseerd en de meeste arbeid zal worden gerobotiseerd. Er zal heel weinig menselijke tussenkomst nodig zijn. Ze kunnen maar beter hopen dat elk land tegen die tijd uw grondwet heeft verdedigd, aangezien iedereen zal proberen iedereen te beroven om te overleven. 

Ik denk juist het tegenovergestelde, je zal heel goed onderwijs moeten gevolgd hebben.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

In another 15 to 20 years education won't mean a thing.  The world will be automated and most labor will be robotized.  There'll be very little need for any human labor intervention.  They better hope every country has a stand your ground law by then as everyone will be trying to rob everyone else for survival. 

Ahahahahahaha 😄

I think something is going to happen with Martina soon with someone other than Nelly. The forces that are trying to keep them apart seem to be working at the moment but only on Nelly's side of the situation. As a woman comes fully into her awareness as a sexual being, she will find other ways to express that awareness if her main route is being blocked. I don't have any evidence to support this idea yet so take it or leave it as speculative theory. It's based only on my experience with women who have found themselves in situations not unlike Martina and what they told me about how they managed to overcome them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

wonder if Martina is going to do the usual Friday night meeting up with friends thing tonight

I only understand a few words of Spanish but when combined with behavior sometimes i can get a clue of what's happening. i heard the word "Sunday" I heard "i will call you". I think Martina may be preparing to be away, perhaps overnight.

1 hour ago, philo said:

I think something is going to happen with Martina soon with someone other than Nelly. The forces that are trying to keep them apart seem to be working at the moment but only on Nelly's side of the situation. As a woman comes fully into her awareness as a sexual being, she will find other ways to express that awareness if her main route is being blocked. I don't have any evidence to support this idea yet so take it or leave it as speculative theory. It's based only on my experience with women who have found themselves in situations not unlike Martina and what they told me about how they managed to overcome them.

The only thing that is sure and confirmed , it is that they go on holidays on the 28th March .. this is some days before Catholic Easter and the period that the government will try to control the most for unnecessary movement as they will be in effect very strict measures as it is the last dangerous period for massive gatherings . After Easter , very slowly life will start returning  to normal , step by step . 

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I only understand a few words of Spanish but when combined with behavior sometimes i can get a clue of what's happening. i heard the word "Sunday" I heard "i will call you". I think Martina may be preparing to be away, perhaps overnight.

But she did not pack anything it appeared.  Also was the video glitchy at just the moment Alberto wanted to kiss her goodbye?  Or just my video? 

This is so sad.  Seeing her dancing in the shower and getting ready for obviously a very fun night (Nelly or no Nelly) ... making sure her body is perfectly made up ... while Alberto does the dishes and is looking at a Friday night and Saturday of video games.