Sadie (2021) Part #2

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

mira&Henry?

because I just looked at darcie with some guy but I need to see a picture of darren 

Yes that one, darcie entered in the project in the first months.. so the fuck had to be around january, february perhaps

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes that one, darcie entered in the project in the first months.. so the fuck had to be around january, february perhaps

does Darren have tattoos on his chest and arm because I can't any pictures of him on cc at all🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

does Darren have tattoos on his chest and arm because I can't any pictures of him on cc at all🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Don't know how many "fuck guests" she had today, but he was called to serve the apartment today. I remember some tattoos yes

Guess the other dude (that was visit also on that first apt) called to serve elaine on first apartment may also be called for here in empty slots day

59 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know how many "fuck guests" she had today, but he was called to serve the apartment today. I remember some tattoos yes

Guess the other dude (that was visit also on that first apt) called to serve elaine on first apartment may also be called for here in empty slots day

Well being the VH/CC statistic expert you would know i daresay :biggrin:

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

There was no ticket made here. VHTV themselves discovered it.

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess she is out running some errands. No fine for her all is good here. They did not delete anything from this night. Good they looked into it so they can prevent real abuse and rape... 

I do not agree with your happy end.

1) The apartment go to offline for 10+ hours on first day after the party and for all prime-time. The real fine (or rather the unearned Sadie profit) is $150-200.

2) What is the reason? Operator's suspicions? How it works? Any apartment can be simply turned off. Someone coughed too loudly and end.

And most importantly, what was the point of turning off the apartment? Why it not possible to conduct investigations in the background? Sadie could always go out into corridor, call on private topics without cameras. There was no any shock content. No dangerous risks. The alleged rapist, etc. There are no any complaints from subscribers. Moderators and admins could watch suspicious episode 100-times and have explanations from Sadie without turning off the apartment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, groomy said:

I do not agree with your happy end.

1) The apartment go to offline for 10+ hours on first day after the party and for all prime-time. The real fine (or rather the unearned Sadie profit) is $150-200.

2) What is the reason? Operator's suspicions? How it works? Any apartment can be simply turned off. Someone coughed too loudly and end.

And most importantly, what was the point of turning off the apartment? Why it not possible to conduct investigations in the background? Sadie could always go out into corridor, call on private topics without cameras. There was no any shock content. No dangerous risks. The alleged rapist, etc. There are no any complaints from subscribers. Moderators and admins could watch suspicious episode 100-times and have explanations from Sadie without turning off the apartment.

Absolutely right; it was another example of vhtv incompetence; all the stories about suspicion of the rules' violation are ridiculous, and it undermines consumers trust! Speculations that operator or even a subscriber could know better than a girl whether her sexual encounter is consensual or not simply makes me laugh, unless we witness an evident attempted rape, what took place in vhtv only once, if I remember well; sometimes I think that most of the wiseacres here are people who never had a woman in bed;

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

when did this happen?

way back in February 2018, Darcie had multiple rounds with Darren, it was more like an audition and month later in March 2018 she and Stifler became a thing and yes it's in the archives but archives are a mess and not easy to find

There are couple of more videos i think where Darcie fucked Darren in loggia but archives are not in sequence especially from the early years so will try to find when i get some time.

Darren also tried a swapping foursome with Mira and Henry, at first Darcie was ok but then left and wasn't happy, don't think it made the archives though

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Here you go, i just had a quick look in the archives and found this one, this was in February when Darcie fucked him. Stifler came in March i think

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm18/cam17/darcie-friend-evening-suck-fuck-feb-18

Just reminds me how i could never watch Darcie, she was just to bloody neurotic, could never keep still in one position for 5 secs :biggrin:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Just reminds me how i could never watch Darcie, she was just to bloody neurotic, could never keep still in one position for 5 secs :biggrin:

neurotic but pretty 😁

• Like 1