B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Cesar slapped her head 1st, DD...trust me

No reason to doubt anyone ☺️ even more you my friend 😇 I think it is as you say , subject is over , moving on and waiting for the next things 😁

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Funny just Pam and Loraine in B4 and nobody else

I know that I have said that Loraine should not be on RLC, but holy fuck is she hot.  That said, she should get away from RLC and take her BF Antony with her.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 34 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

Well ... not quite what we all wanted I suppose ... but maybe tonight is the night that Loraine finds her inner Martina & Nelly.  Pam would be the perfect partner.

Speak for yourself, Lorraine has more natural beauty than any of the other hens, makes holly look like susan boyle and that's being kind.

• Sad 1

Just now, Noldus said:

and Gina in the kitchen now . with some wine..

Well yes ... if Loraine does break out of her shell with Pam, it will need a catalyst.  Who better than Gina and alcohol?

Sorry, I know I am over eager.  Eight to 10 hours from now they will all be snuggled into their beds half-naked after massages and a lot of dancing and maybe another fist fight.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

LOL Gina & Curly were having sex for a while, but Curly was not able to cum so Gina decided to give him a blowjob and this went on for a little while and nothing was happening, so she got frustrated and gave up and turned her back to go to sleep while whispering something, at this point Curly hits the back of her head softly, and that sets Gina off, she turned back and started hitting him hard (punching & slapping) while he was laying on his stomach for  a little while ( maybe a minute or so ) and then after a little break she starts again, this time Curly pushed her back and she leaves the room and goes to the washroom, Curly gets up and starts packing his stuff into an IKea bag to leave. Gina comes back and tries to stop him by kicking his stuff and throwing them out, then she hits him again and he pushes her back, at one point he hits her with a piece of cloth that he had in his hands. They both hit each other but Gina was more aggressive and hit him much harder and longer. 

Finally they talked and made up, and now they seem to be ok 😊  

I wanted to stay away from the topic but ...Curly has always used this aggressive 'slapping' style during sex and hard on the face , on the tits on ass and regularly.... if you saw the holly Curly sex video he slaps the hell out of her .... so they accept that style of sex 'violence'  so this so called tap on the head, ??? is not far away from their 'usual' rough sex play... no one ever screamed "Oh the Violence"  after that sexplay  and beyond rough sex,  this passion play just got out of control thanks to drug and alcohol influence .... no excuse  but they allow  levels of acceptance on the roughness between them .... it's their business,  we are just voyeurs with many many many pages of differing opinions ... 

so how about Real Madrid  vs Barcelona anyway?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Speak for yourself, Lorraine has more natural beauty than any of the other hens, makes holly look like susan boyle and that's being kind.

Don't disagree on her physical beauty at all.  She is at the top of the list.

Edited by JenniferMom
Grammer and clarification.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Well yes ... if Loraine does break out of her shell with Pam, it will need a catalyst.  Who better than Gina and alcohol?

Sorry, I know I am over eager.  Eight to 10 hours from now they will all be snuggled into their beds half-naked after massages and a lot of dancing and maybe another fist fight.

What makes you think Loraine is in a shell? No more talk of 'Fist fights', Please!!

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Don't disagree on her physical beauty at all.  She is at the top of the list.

certainly mine too...but something about her relationship style??, her weird  relationship with Ant. and even her flirting episode with boy toy ( Jen ..she took him from her party and brought him to the villa without Ant. hung out in dark room living room and we never figured out what or how far or what the hell happened ) weird behavior has some writing her off as a showtime wanna be ...but just not found the right chemistry ... if it is true she is trying to create money making shows??? I know nothing of this so called bonus money....  so yes  pretty, fit, easy going nature , nice titties 😊 but gets tagged  as  this un genuine player in the RLC game ... ?

psycho boy and his girlfriend Susan Boyle ... comparison of Holly ..wow  shows you the deep dementia of opinions in this forum ... lol