B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Just because you are an abortion survivor does not mean than you have any authority to comment on women's issues. Any man, (I presume) who condones physical abuse of women, (as you have done) is possibly male but is unfit to be called man. You are probably a coward, also, as most males are who strike women in the name of "self defense".  You failed, however, to invoke the other explanations usually offered by people of you ilk: "He felt threatened...and feared for his life". That excuse usually gets you out of trouble but i ain't having it. You, and your bloodline are probably both brother, sister, mother, father, aunts and uncles...all in the same bedroom. Don't make me start getting impolite.

I would have been warned a 3rd time for saying even less than this .... sad  

I don't get it ...  

anyway lets get back to these hot European women... and their hot sexy bodies and who will get to eat our sex starved Ice Princess... cause she is needs desperately to thaw out....  

Holly let Radi away so I am hoping the alluring Meg will get her to bend before the alter of her magic pussy... all others have come to the 'Y'  for some fun and fitness why not the stiff and needy Sera.. 

Gina out with Curly in bed waiting and Gina never took a bite in B1 days ... go team Megan ....  as much as I want Holly to enjoy this rare opportunity

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

Just because you are an abortion survivor does not mean than you have any authority to comment on women's issues. Any man, (I presume) who condones physical abuse of women, (as you have done) is possibly male but is unfit to be called man. You are probably a coward, also, as most males are who strike women in the name of "self defense".  You failed, however, to invoke the other explanations usually offered by people of you ilk: "He felt threatened...and feared for his life". That excuse usually gets you out of trouble but i ain't having it. You, and your bloodline are probably both brother, sister, mother, father, aunts and uncles...all in the same bedroom. Don't make me start getting impolite.

I don't use that disgusting language about anyone's mother, even about someone as disgusting as yourself. the fact that you allow yourself to call people "Motherfuckers" for no apparent reason shows what kind of low life you are. I have never raised my hand on any woman and I won't ever do it. but your strong reaction here shows that you have done that many times and you feel guilty about it. someone who insults other people's mother has no right to talk about violence against women. because you are verbally violent which is not that much different. if reading a comment that is different from your point of view justifies using that kind of language, I am sure you would not hesitate to be violent when things don't go your way in real life. you just showed your true color here. now buzz off. 

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't use that disgusting language about anyone's mother, even about someone as disgusting as yourself. the fact that you allow yourself to call people "Motherfuckers" for no apparent reason shows what kind of low life you are. I have never raised my hand on any woman and I won't ever do it. but your strong reaction here shows that you have done that many times and you feel guilty about it. someone who insults other people's mother has no right to talk about violence against women. because you are verbally violent which is not that much different. if reading a comment that is different from your point of view justifies using that kind of language, I am sure you would not hesitate to be violent when things don't go your way in real life. you just showed your true color here. now buzz off. 

I'm going to ask you, politely, one last time, to STOP TROLLING ME, If you do not, i will read your entire DSM5 diagnosis code to the forum and see how you recover from that. (your kind has been well studied and documented in the literature). I know that you may have never struck a woman, because cowards seek out vicarious means of acting out their violence fantasies against women (like waiting to see it on RLC and being the first to claim that he was only defending himself when you really wish it was you who struck Gina). Go back as read who else but you was defending him! Please loose my name from your keyboard. i'm tired of fooling with you and your juice ain't worth my squeeze !    

• Upvote 3

For the millionth time , violence is condemned and i don’t believe that any “ sane “ human being  in this forum has a different opinion than this .

There was no punching from Curly , i personally didn’t notice the slaps on the forehead of Gina , I only saw that he pushed her to the bed . But all of his reaction was defensive to the furious Gina’s attack . It happened on camera and we judge as we have the right to do . I don’t say that he should “ answer “ back , I explained my opinion about violence .. it was for me an automatic reaction and defense  to what was happening and the slap after slap from Gina on his body . It is like a thief is entering in the house , it threatens you with a knife on your throat and somehow you manage to shoot him with a gun and cause perhaps a death incident and you will be accused for murder on trying to defend your home . 

Of course it isn’t the same by all means , but just what I am trying to same that everyone has the right to defend himself / herself if he/she feels threatened . And also , to his defense and sorry for whoever i make angry , he was repeatedly trying to keep being calm that they were recorded and dorks to Gina about it . 

Whatever we say , they showed a very mature reaction ( when they haven’t show signs that why are capable of this )  after the stupidity they were involved , they sat down as calm as possible they could moments after what had happened and coming back home together after an hour , it is their answer to whatever we say here . Their relation , their problems , their obligation to solve whatever appears . We are only here to post and comment what we see , what we would do and what not . As they don’t have any right interfering  in our decisions in life , we also have no right for theirs . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For the millionth time , violence is condemned and i don’t believe that any “ sane “ human being  in this forum has a different opinion than this .

There was no punching from Curly , i personally didn’t notice the slaps on the forehead of Gina , I only saw that he pushed her to the bed . But all of his reaction was defensive to the furious Gina’s attack . It happened on camera and we judge as we have the right to do . I don’t say that he should “ answer “ back , I explained my opinion about violence .. it was for me an automatic reaction and defense  to what was happening and the slap after slap from Gina on his body . It is like a thief is entering in the house , it threatens you with a knife on your throat and somehow you manage to shoot him with a gun and cause perhaps a death incident and you will be accused for murder on trying to defend your home . 

Of course it isn’t the same by all means , but just what I am trying to same that everyone has the right to defend himself / herself if he/she feels threatened . And also , to his defense and sorry for whoever i make angry , he was repeatedly trying to keep being calm that they were recorded and dorks to Gina about it . 

Whatever we say , they showed a very mature reaction ( when they haven’t show signs that why are capable of this )  after the stupidity they were involved , they sat down as calm as possible they could moments after what had happened and coming back home together after an hour , it is their answer to whatever we say here . Their relation , their problems , their obligation to solve whatever appears . We are only here to post and comment what we see , what we would do and what not . As they don’t have any right interfering  in our decisions in life , we also have no right for theirs . 

Normally I like some of things you expound on but you would be better advised to keep it shorter, because you end up going off the deep end.  I certainly don't need you opinion on what i can interfere with, but as long as I'm paying my money their lives are public. I like you and I mean this with all due respect.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I'm going to ask you, politely, one last time, to STOP TROLLING ME, If you do not, i will read your entire DSM5 diagnosis code to the forum and see how you recover from that. (your kind has been well studied and documented in the literature). I know that you may have never struck a woman, because cowards seek out vicarious means of acting out their violence fantasies against women (like waiting to see it on RLC and being the first to claim that he was only defending himself when you really wish it was you who struck Gina). Go back as read who else but you was defending him! Please loose my name from your keyboard. i'm tired of fooling with you and your juice ain't worth my squeeze !    

I just expressed my opinion about what I saw, there was a fight and Gina was the more aggressive one, She was beating him up and throwing his stuff off the window, I did not defend him. I have watched fights between men & their partners on different Voyeur-sites, and I have seen men losing their shit and beating up the woman badly before it goes offline, in this case the guy was comparatively calm and he was trying to de escalate  the unfortunate situation. you just hate the boy so much that you can't accept the facts. so you get upset and start calling people names when they do not reaffirm your opinion. 

Other members also did not agree with my point of view, but unlike you they expressed their disagreement in a healthy way and presented their argument. but as I said before by calling CC members and RLC participants "bitch ass motherfuckers" you have lost all your credibility, and right to talk about defending women. you just showed that you are a low life who has no respect for any woman. you are just disgusting. you should be ashamed of yourself, your family should be ashamed of you, you are a disgrace. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Don't pretend that you care about women and how they should be respected when you come here and call people "Motherfuckers" for voicing their opinion, or call Bogdan a "Motherfucker" just because you don't like him. you obviously have no respect for any woman as you feel free to use that disgusting language about other people's mothers. I just don't understand why a piece of shit like you is allowed to come back to this forum and spew his nonsense about his moral superiority. you are just disgusting.  

If you aren't the pot calling the kettle black!!  I'm on Philo's side here and I can't believe that they both haven't been kicked off RLC yet.  There must be no other girls sharing a bed!!!!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Normally I like some of things you expound on but you would be better advised to keep it shorter, because you end up going off the deep end.  I certainly don't need you opinion on what i can interfere with, but as long as I'm paying my money their lives are public. I like you and I mean this with all due respect.

Way to nice!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I just expressed my opinion about what I saw, there was a fight and Gina was the more aggressive one, She was beating him up and throwing his stuff off the window, I did not defend him.

You're correct. This is what happened Blue

• Thanks 1