B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

11 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

i know she got in way more hits and even kicked at his balls but thats not the point she never would have done it if he didnt slap the top of her head because she quit jerking him off

well said, finally someone reasonable to talk to , compare to the other  !! 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

he had very little reaction for about 20 seconds after she started hitting him back then he hit her twice and it was a bit harder than the first little slap to the top of her head but i dont think he ever hit her hard enough to actually hurt her its just the point of it a guy should not be hitting a woman no matter what

I wrote to RLC about what happened.  I told them that if they do nothing that means they approved that kind of behavior. I don't know if you remember what happened with Karla in that same room ... was less violent and they were kicked out immediately. Hope they will do something and take actions !  If they approved and do nothing, I will cancel my membership of 6 years ... Waiting for their response 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I wrote to RLC about what happened.  I told them that if they do nothing that means they approved that kind of behavior. I don't know if you remember what happened with Karla in that same room ... was less violent and they were kicked out immediately. Hope they will do something and take actions !  If they approved and do nothing, I will cancel my membership of 6 years ... Waiting for their response 

I haven't seen it, but from what I've read, it seems to have been a two-way action. Both the guy and the girl have used violence, right?

BTW, canceling RLC is a good move in any case. 😂

• Upvote 1

so i guess we are at the point where every time Nelly and Martina are both out at the same you have to wonder are they meeting somewhere Martina sure was in a good mood singing and dancing all over the apt when she was getting ready Nelly left in a good mood too but a hour and a half after Martina though 

5 hours ago, wooders78 said:
11 hours ago, bluewinner said:

what if the woman brings a knife out and try to kill the man ? should he just let her do that or is he allowed to defend himself ? 

he just hit her two times when she got very intense, and as you said it wasn't hard enough to hurt her, and then he took his stuff and tried to leave. 

thats ok, as long as no one dies

** WOW !  I've obviously missed a violent happening at B4  😮

44 minuti fa, menouscope2015 ha detto:

Ho scritto a RLC riguardo a quello che è successo. Ho detto loro che se non fanno nulla significa che hanno approvato quel tipo di comportamento. Non so se ricordi cosa è successo con Karla in quella stessa stanza ... è stato meno violento e sono stati cacciati immediatamente. Spero che facciano qualcosa e agiscano! Se hanno approvato e non fanno nulla, annullerò la mia iscrizione di 6 anni ... In attesa della loro risposta 

Il ragazzo di Karla non e 'stato violento con lei, ma parlava male di RLC di fronte alle telecamere e faceva il dito medio a volte, per quanto riguarda Cesar, l'ha anche minacciata giurando sulla madre che se Gina continuava a prenderlo a schiaffi , l'avrebbe buttata dalla finestra, lei lo ha messo alla prova, gli ha dato un'altro schiaffo, e lui non ha fatto niente (per le telecamere) e ha detto: andiamo fuori che ti faccio vedere io se continui a toccarmi poi ... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1