B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Gina and Cesar fucking

Pff .. all predictions right except the sex time 😁😆😂 I believed they would as soon as going to bed when they were back 🤨 Technically , right though , predicted when Gina was throwing his clothes from the window 😉😆😂🤣

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pff .. all predictions right except the sex time 😁😆😂 I believed they would as soon as going to bed when they were back 🤨 Technically , right though , predicted when Gina was throwing his clothes from the window 😉😆😂🤣

If he leaves this time maybe he'll think about not coming back. 

He only comes back for the Sex and Free Food anyways.  

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

what if the woman brings a knife out and try to kill the man ? should he just let her do that or is he allowed to defend himself ? 

he just hit her two times when she got very intense, and as you said it wasn't hard enough to hurt her, and then he took his stuff and tried to leave. 

thats ok, as long as no one dies

I think Radi is waiting for someone ...I have never seen her legs so wide open this close to the camera .... misses pleasing her audience on her own terms .... maybe she should just stay right here !

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

If he leaves this time maybe he'll think about not coming back. 

He only comes back for the Sex and Free Food anyways.  

Perhaps he spends some days at where he spends his nights when he isn’t in the villa , it also depends if RLC has sent notifications to Gina of “ what was that “ and asking to be extra careful concerning such incidents . 

He comes back for all this because he is invited freely by his GF and he is also welcomed by the others . It can’t be changed that Gina has to live with others , if she was by herself in an apartment , it might have been less complains , we need to remember that they are a couple , sex and food in free doses happens when we need to share . I think we judge  them so strict because they are exposed on cameras , other than that , there are thousand of couples in the world like them and for sure with tons of problems more than them . 

Il y a 9 heures, bluewinner a dit :

They need to stop taking whatever they took last night. Gina and Nelly were acting crazy all night. 

For sure or it is better to see them sleeping... sorry I don’t share your point of view