B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

20 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I was kind of hoping that Holly might teach Radi some more sensual stretching and dancing exercise. in the gym area in the morning 

as I have said, the fitness room would suit Radi and she could inspire more fitness with the girls and invariably be a good fit for Radi in B4....  the downsize is you can  kiss your camera 16 shows goodbye...

this tour of apts with Claire may be more orchestrated as an orientation tour than the predatorial agenda placed on Claire ... she may be a more genuine friend than given credit (but who would also eat Radis pussy till it fell off ...

☠️

so I was away all evening and come here to catch up on what really matters the most (to me)  ...the girls playing, socializing with each other as usual but with Radislava being included ... I find that development more interesting as how it may change the dynamics of Radi leaving B1  and this tour of now her 3rd apt. and maybe how that could affect change and her choice .. more interesting than what 15 pages devoted to Gina (crazy on misc substances ??)  and Curly puking out windows and both not very stable ...right !  so not so surprised and not worth so many pages .... but that's what happens here .... 

there were more punches thrown here in the forum than what those 2 clowwns threw... 

glad Holly took Radi in    no drama just the girls being nice, sensible and sociable ...  also like Pam joining in I never knew her and really like her now... who is in her bed by the way Claire with Megs?  thanks 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

''Loosing his shit live at the forum'',,,well we all better watch where we walk.:biggrin:.. 

R-16074831-1604248827-4389.jpeg.jpg I just had to,lol

Rag you make me laugh..... at first I thought you were some Radi lunatic  (and honestly who isn't !!) but now I know you are but a really fucking funny lunatic ... love your material... and wit... 

20 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Rag you make me laugh..... at first I thought you were some Radi lunatic  (and honestly who isn't !!) but now I know you are but a really fucking funny lunatic ... love your material... and wit... 

::)

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Thank you? I was a lunatic long before Radislava came along,half the voices in my head say so,the other half speak some languages i don't understand so,fuck them. I honestly just was here for fun and maybe make some people laugh,that's it,no hidden agenda on my part,,and wouldn't it blow all your minds if,,IF i were a female???? HMMMM,,,lol:dodgy::wink:  

tenor.gifBut thank you,i know there was a compliment buried in there somewhere ,,lol.

don't hurt yourself digging too hard ... it's there ...somewhere 

and if you are a woman    "Show us your Tits"