Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

Oh, excitement mounts in the forum, sexual promise is in the air; Masha, after leaving the poor cats to fend for themselves for an over-lengthy period of time, has returned with her latest, weirdo, pickup (BTW, a potential covid carrier ⚰️  - but hey, who cares about such a trivial matter such as that) ... now, let the usual speculation and wishful thinking begin !!!  🤣

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

What the fuck's wrong with this dude's hair? 🤣.  Just another sexual predator looking for an easy lay - and he's certainly found that in Masha. 😉

They are trying almost a week now .. maybe they have fucked off camera and the guy , even  not shy , he is shy for showing more 

I think there hasn’t been a guy that has resisted so much to Masha since I watch RLC .. and I don’t know if Masha will keep on “ accepting “ his Nos’ 😂🤣 for much more .Except if she wants more with this guy 🙄🤨

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Vodka-redbull gives wings ✈️
It should work now

Good point 👏🏻😇😎 I believe that the guy doesn’t want to be naked and Masha isn’t pushing , although she tries with many ways 😊 even the music is great for the atmosphere 😉

• Like 1