Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

If they were trying to shoot the longest softcore amateur scene , I don’t think there could be any other who could beat these two . Unbelievable that they can control this 

This guy is a tragic fail. Never seen anyone as stubborn. She worked really hard on him all night. No result! I should probably encurage Masha, say that she should go out on a hunt, to find someone new (or something new) that is willing to come with her. But who even care anymore? Even if she does succeed tonight, wich I sincerly hope (🤞🏻), my point is still valid. RLC is officially in a coma now. When even Masha is a huge disapointment. Who would have thought, Masha, one of the most active tenants in RLC's history. She has had a single's apartment for over one and a half year now, and she has had sex with two persons, maybe a small handful of times. And the rest of the apartments are even more depressing than that.

☹️😴

We need a new R1 and R2! Occupied by "Kristys" and female "Hakeems"!

I think this guy punishes Masha by stoping his any action when she slightly touches his dick . She has tried all tricks a man can handle .. open legs , moaning , ear whispering 😂🤣 Miracle guy 

This is like an agreement that Masha told him “ I am not going to strip you naked , you will do whatever you want , whenever you want “ .. it can’t be explained differently no matter how shy this guy is (  he is right of course ☺️

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Like I was trying to point out earlier, for some reason with certain guys, Masha seems to always prefer wearing those chastity belt panties, that's definitely not coming off, but maybe if he keeps trying, She may unlock them

i dont think she has touched his dick yet tonight but was so horny you could see it in her face at several points like i said drawing it out stay tuned for next time maybe they will do something then lol

• Like 1