Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

At the end , as we said , nobody escapes Masha if she targets a guy 😇🥳

She'd be better off inviting the Pope.  At least she would have gotten better satisfaction. 

Them old fuckers know how to get the job done  :biggrin:

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She'd be better off inviting the Pope.  At least she would have gotten better satisfaction. 

Them old fuckers know how to get the job done  :biggrin:

These guys though , they fuck anything 😔

Their effort is very good!  Let's hope this young man gets used to the cameras, and we'll see him finish soon!  It would also be great if Masha kept him as her love partner and we see such moments regularly.  And I hope this young man is not like all the other passers-by once!

anyone remember how Masha Dasha and Sasha worked up to the threesome and when they were taking turns sleeping with Dasha how many times did Sasha sleep with her before actually having sex it was a little more each time,and they had a real history of doing this with some of the guests too if anyone remembers it 

I missed the full episode last noght/this morning. But seeing they were in bed this morning I guess it went as she planned. This morning Masha led the guy a merry dance. One post said she is full control. Too right. She got want she wanted this morning and left the guy holding his dick and leave

At least Masha has remained living the most normal life a single can do , if it could be with most of the tenants like this , we wouldn’t have to argue here . Her place nicely decorated  as feeling it  and of course being her home , no hiding , friends invited , social life , hobbies , just a normal life like the rest of us, she doesn’t live FOR the cameras , she lives WITH the cameras .