Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

This deserves a place in Guinness' book of world records. For longest warm up sessions ever. To be honest, it has been pretty interesting to follow. Hopefully Masha will continue this good track she is on lately, of bringing more life back into the apartment again. We are hungered! But I have to sleep now. I'll have to check if the miracle finally happened in the end later. Sort of doubt it now though. Goodnight, everyone! Or rather, good morning!

I think that the guy doesn’t want to do things on camera . This is the only explanation and Masha has respected his wish despite all of her efforts to seduce him . He either doesn’t miss sex or he is too shy to finally relax and “ who cares and what the fuck “ and just finish this marathon 

I think we need to say that this guy becomes the first ever who managed to not allow Masha to have sex with a guy . Although if he sticks around , I don’t know how he will manage in the future same sessions and if he slowly manages his shyness on camera 

I believe Masha has full control of everything that has gone down in this bedroom, it was very easy of her to have just taken his dick out, and inserted it, into any opening she needed it to go, but like I said earlier, this is just not the guy she wanted to have sex with her, but instead just an old fashioned high school style make out session