B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (March)

29 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

A missing suitcase and a reservation hardly constitutes an illegal rave

As far as I can tell, there's no missing suitcase.  Philo saw Nelly leaving with the shopping cart and invented a story about her leaving with a suitcase.  The reservation under the name Mona Lisa also came from Philo.  Philo makes a lot of shit up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

Just now, redole1999 said:

the suitcase was explained previously 

The sun rose previously also. So what does that mean? You need to throw more than a one liner into the conversation if you want someone to take you seriously.

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

As far as I can tell, there's no missing suitcase.  Philo saw Nelly leaving with the shopping cart and invented a story about her leaving with a suitcase.  The reservation under the name Mona Lisa also came from Philo.  Philo makes a lot of shit up.

My comments are well documented with citations as to date and time in the replay. A real critic would have taken the time to review the phone conversation and offer a different translation as to what was said if you think mine is in error. But that task is too difficult for you isn't it?

à l’instant, philo a dit :

The sun rose previously also. So what does that mean? You need to throw more than a one liner into the conversation if you want someone to take you seriously.

how about some clothes, tooth brush, comb, easily fit in a backpack or even plastic bag, who the fuck takes a suitcase to a party, that's two lines!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, philo said:

Bene, visto che hai capito cosa è successo così bene, facci sentire la tua spiegazione?

Non ti sto colpevolizzando, ho già dato la mia spiegazione....quando si capiscono solo alcune parole di un discorso e si cerca di completare la frase è facile sbagliare

• Like 2

1 minute ago, philo said:

My comments are well documented with citations as to date and time in the replay. A real critic would have taken the time to review the phone conversation and offer a different translation as to what was said if you think mine is in error. But that task is too difficult for you isn't it?

You might come across such stories over in RLCFC, but we do not go into them here.

Just now, redole1999 said:

how about some clothes, tooth brush, comb, easily fit in a backpack or even plastic bag, who the fuck takes a suitcase to a party, that's two lines!

Your grade school teacher would be proud.

il y a 43 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

OUI, c'est Alberto qui le lui a fait à sa demande 

personally I noticed this last night, and I find it despicable and distressing !!! I would never understand this desire to kill who is beautiful and to massacre his femininity !!! how ugly !!!! 😟😖

• Like 1