B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (March)

32 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Потоци, работещи за вас? Тук нищо не работи.

Interesting,now icheckeg the other apartments there are problems!It seems the traffic in B4 is huge!

girls stripping down to eat must be Boggy is out again for the night gone four days came home a few hours and judging by their nudity it looks like he wont be back tonight not complaining mind you but at this rate he might as well move out and i dont think he would be missed by to many people

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

girls stripping down to eat must be Boggy is out again for the night gone four days came home a few hours and judging by their nudity it looks like he wont be back tonight not complaining mind you but at this rate he might as well move out and i dont think he would be missed by to many people

looks like he's sleeping in their bed.  see camera 3-16

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I was curious what they were doing in the living room thumbs... seemed undressed???? but odd with Curly around they would be nude at all??  Puzzling right 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I was curious what they were doing in the living room thumbs... seemed undressed???? but odd with Curly around they would be nude at all??  Puzzling right 

I think its a kindof agreement with Gina that he stays in her room when they are having thier own fun.

Just now, neil_r549 said:

I think its a kindof agreement with Gina that he stays in her room when they are having thier own fun.

so if some are topless??? who would that be ...thanks so much