Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #3

6 minutes ago, ElPronografico said:

Man...

Female contraception...

Being a man of the world (or women) you're probably aware there are various forms of 'contraception'...They opt for this one, for whatever reason. Personally I hate sex using a condom, but at my age it doesn't really matter anymore...😏

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Being a man of the world (or women) you're probably aware there are various forms of 'contraception'...They opt for this one, for whatever reason. Personally I hate sex using a condom, but at my age it doesn't really matter anymore...😏

A good thick bit of steak with all the trimmings will do you far more good, a few on VH wouldn't hurt tucking in to one more often either :biggrin:

• Haha 2

Just now, Robwin said:

A good thick bit of steak with all the trimmings will do you far more good, a few on VH wouldn't hurt tucking in to one more often either :biggrin:

What...wrapped around your dick? Does that work?...😏

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Never tried that, will let you know the outcome :biggrin:

It will have to be rare, otherwise it won't wrap...

We are way OT here...It's great! I feel like a naughty schoolboy 🤣

Sorry Mods...you've just gotta go with the flow, and it does no harm...

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It will have to be rare, otherwise it won't wrap...

We are way OT here...It's great! I feel like a naughty schoolboy 🤣

Sorry Mods...you've just gotta go with the flow, and it does no harm...

My only concern is that it may fuck the steak up to use a technical term 😂 and that would be criminal 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It seems that Prague , despite having some of the really attractive ones for RLC , the girls are doomed to bad and unsatisfied  sex 😔 .. Kitty , one of the nicest and sexiest that we have ever seen , without knowing her past before RLC of course  , but for whatever we have seen on cameras so many years , it is a pity to know that this woman hasn’t felt the sexual pleasure needed , unbelievable ..Then we have Leora , one of the RLC icons and top RLC girl for years and she faced the same problem, so horny and willing to be satisfied in so many ways possible and unfortunately for her , another sexually failure partner 😔 And last but not least and the reason I made this comment here , it is after watching a late evening performance from Dantez last night , it was one of their nice sharing evenings ( since they don’t get the chance to have many together ) which ended in a really short duration sex session , Miru wants sex so desperately passionated so many times and she always seems to me to be left unsatisfied and with an intern disappointment ( that’s why maybe also the use of dildos so much for both Miru and Leora ) .. in any case , Smith , Dantez , ex-Paul , so nice women next to them and few times have managed to really give pleasure to these women .. 😔

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

It seems that Prague , despite having some of the really attractive ones for RLC , the girls are doomed to bad and unsatisfied  sex 😔 .. Kitty , one of the nicest and sexiest that we have ever seen , without knowing her past before RLC of course  , but for whatever we have seen on cameras so many years , it is a pity to know that this woman hasn’t felt the sexual pleasure needed , unbelievable ..Then we have Leora , one of the RLC icons and top RLC girl for years and she faced the same problem, so horny and willing to be satisfied in so many ways possible and unfortunately for her , another sexually failure partner 😔 And last but not least and the reason I made this comment here , it is after watching a late evening performance from Dantez last night , it was one of their nice sharing evenings ( since they don’t get the chance to have many together ) which ended in a really short duration sex session , Miru wants sex so desperately passionated so many times and she always seems to me to be left unsatisfied and with an intern disappointment ( that’s why maybe also the use of dildos so much for both Miru and Leora ) .. in any case , Smith , Dantez , ex-Paul , so nice women next to them and few times have managed to really give pleasure to these women .. 😔

Excellent said!   Maybe time for a roadtrip for Nelly, Martina, Hanna, and Masha ... to Prague ... to give these poor girls some orgasms.

Il y a 11 heures, ddhm a dit :

They are bad at sex because they dont lick pussy or use their fingers.  To make things worse they dont last long either. I dont understand why these idiots dont want to lick pussy these girls are fucking hot

17 minutes ago, james deen said:

They are bad at sex because they dont lick pussy or use their fingers.  To make things worse they dont last long either. I dont understand why these idiots dont want to lick pussy these girls are fucking hot

For me , it is in general the luck of passion , what you mention is even more detailed , but let’s start from the basics , where’s the passion ? I don’t want to compare as it isn’t fair and every couple has its own rules on what makes them hot and turns them on , but a regular look at other RLC places can prove both yours and mine judgment 😉 I will make only one special mention to M&A’s apartment since they are the most discussed couple of RLC currently and they get so many speculating posts and opinions for their sexual life , well , in comparison to the above mentioned couples M&A after almost 10 years of relationship they are simply amazing during their sex on the contrary of what it is posted in their apartment thread i guess 😉

il y a 7 minutes, ddhm a dit :

For me , it is in general the luck of passion , what you mention is even more detailed , but let’s start from the basics , where’s the passion ? I don’t want to compare as it isn’t fair and every couple has its own rules on what makes them hot and turns them on , but a regular look at other RLC places can prove both yours and mine judgment 😉 I will make only one special mention to M&A’s apartment since they are the most discussed couple of RLC currently and they get so many speculating posts and opinions for their sexual life , well , in comparison to the above mentioned couples M&A after almost 10 years of relationship they are simply amazing during their sex on the contrary of what it is posted in their apartment thread i guess 😉

Passion is important but imo the most important thing is giving a girl a orgasm. None of these clowns are even close to doing that. I mean this girl Mirukawa is imo the hottest girl on rlc and she deserves better. Thats what made teslas sex show special is that there was passion and orgasms.