B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (March)

Il y a 11 heures, moos54 a dit :

you just missed a slight moment of embarrassment from Holly and Bogdan, Holy put her hands around her breasts while Bogdan looked down the time to cross the kitchen, to go into the room without a camera then to leave without looking at her
All this proves the respect that Bogdan can have towards Holly or any other girl in the house whatever some people in this forum may think.

Holly bares her soul to all and sundry and suddenly gets a dose of morality😑

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

Богрол  ... [сега нямаше нужда да използвам това име - лошо съм 😯 ]. Богдан, точно като Алберто, изглежда доста почиства в кухнята в наши дни.  

Докато гледах Богдан, забелязах завръщането на фантома, мистериозната котка, която веднъж в синя луна се появява на B4. 🐈  Не мисля, че тази котка е „официален“ домашен любимец във вилата. Предполагам, че е безстопанствен / дива природа, която се появява, за да бъде хранена и напоена. Сега го виждаш, сега не го виждаш. Не знам дали B4 е подходяща среда за животни - надявам се, че не участва в нито една от „дейностите“ там, ако разберете моите dri .                                                                                                                                                                                          

Богдан сляп ли е за присъствието на котки? Нито веднъж той не погали путката (така да се каже) или не призна присъствието ѝ. Алтернативно, котката има силата на невидимост  🤨  .

When Martina was in B4 (21.02.21),just beforethat "crazy sex"night,and kissed Nelly on the stairs,she came again!Then Nelly explainedto Martina,that she is not theirs,and comes sometimes when she is hungry!And Nelly gives her food and water!I've seenher do it before!Keep foodin the cupboard under the counter in front!This can be seen at 00.11.00 this day!

15 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Holly bares her soul to all and sundry and suddenly gets a dose of morality😑

Yes ironic is it not? I kind of saw what happened and I did see Bog head down and avoiding looking at Holly. But having seen Holly over the past few months I've come to thinking she does whatever she sees fit - for her. She plays the game and if its not what she wants she quits. I like her a lot from the viewing side, but would I trust her? never😟

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

Забелязах нещо за първи път тази вечер ... B4 ИМА ЛИФТ, вила с асансьор - сега, ТОВА Е ИСТИНСКИ шикозен, Guv!

This is from the beginning!From the gym to Megan's floor.There is also the entrance to the villa!

il y a 3 minutes, neil_r549 a dit :

Yes ironic is it not? I kind of saw what happened and I did see Bog head down and avoiding looking at Holly. But having seen Holly over the past few months I've come to thinking she does whatever she sees fit - for her. She plays the game and if its not what she wants she quits. I like her a lot from the viewing side, but would I trust her? never😟

lol Would you really trust any of them🙂

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Thanks for that info - I had an idea California was OK with the sort of thing we see In Europe, but maybe not other parts of N America. I've worked there a few times and found the contradictions a bit odd which is why I made the comment about the US puritanical/conservative ways. Unfortuntely never been to Canada but hope to one day.

Having travelled Europe  for several months  I am amazed how similar vegetation, mountains and sea scapes are ...  of course architecture is ancient and impressive in Europe unlike here .  I live in the Rocky Mountains and have lived 10 years on our west coast.... the humour and difference in mountains is how impressive most areas of Europe have mtns. our mts. are just ? 700kms wide  lol 

but definitely for mind boggling nature and scenery and best weather (a dryer climate over the humidity of our Great Lakes central Canada) west Canada would be best ( the Banff to Jasper Alberta highway is one of the most breathtaking roads in the world  (wildlife, waterfalls, vista mountain views )  

in the summer our East Coast is much like an Ireland vibe ...Legendary and Generational  Hospitality!!!  Stunning coastal life and scenery.  just love it there .  The rest of Canada can fuck off ..lol just kidding  Central Canada is our most populated and therefore big city vibe in key areas (no big deal) but the topography of our Canadian shield and many lakes and vast forested areas has it's own appeal ...but I was born and raised there and DESPISE the humidity ... in Alberta it is dry and on hot days manageable and cool at night unlike Ontario where the hot humidity follows you all day...gross 

but a very Hospitable Country and you would have a memorable time here ...  if you like western Rodeo vibe Calgary has been hosting the largest Rodeo in the world (ten day ) for over a 100 years..

and no I do not work for Tourism Canada just love travelling and travelers ... Enjoy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1